5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!!
Been researching the benefits of Maca Root for sometime and decided to have a look at what was available on line!
I found this product on Amazon at a great price and decided to try it!
Have used this now for a while and it is great! only need to take one capsule a day and I feel full of life and energy,
well recommended and I will be buying again when my...
Published 16 months ago by Enigma

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I have only been using this product for a few days and I have already noticed that I feel less tired
Published 3 months ago by Mrs. D. R. Vettraino-yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!!, 27 April 2013
This review is from: LOVE LIFE High Strength Maca Root | 4: 1 250mg x 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement (Rich in Essential Minerals For Healthy Sexual Function / Anxiety / Depression / Energy / Mood Swings) (Personal Care)
I found this product on Amazon at a great price and decided to try it!
well recommended and I will be buying again when my supply runs out!

5.0 out of 5 stars on another level, 29 Oct 2013
I always take supplements with best intentions that i will complete them to see the effect but always loose interest and end up forgetting to take them. These are something else! i was more focused, more alert, on another level just after a few days of taking them. I felt like i could challenge anything & not as emotional about things. I have never forgotten to take one yet as i just love the feeling and how they help me get through the day. I have noticed my nails are growing stronger than they have ever been and skin & hair in much better condition too. Love them & starting to Love life again!

4.0 out of 5 stars worked as described, 26 April 2014
Really pleased with the results. Thinking that this product wouldn't really help but how wrong I was, it has really made a difference in my hormone balance. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good :), 29 Jan 2014
IG (London UK) - See all my reviews
I've been having them for only about a week but seems to be helping with the mid-day crash that you would get with coffee, while it does seem to give energy throughout the day

4.0 out of 5 stars works for me, 20 Dec 2013
bought macca root, it has seemed to have helped, got more energy, sleeping better, would recomend this product to others, i liked this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 17 May 2013
I recommend this product as i was feeling tiredness most of the time and now i can see after a few weeks usage a significant increase in energy...recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely have more sex drive, 3 May 2014
There were no instant results but having been taking this for about a month I definitely have more sex drive and that wasn't even the reason I wanted to take it! I had been told it would help stop hot flushes - jury still out on that one although I think they've lessened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom!, 6 Jun 2014
Thanks to to Maca Root I'm firmly back in the game! I have been using for 3 weeks now and It has definitely improved libido and general energy levels.I have already recommended this brand to other people.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this!, 3 April 2014
really helps to calm my girlfriends anxiety and mood swings, seems to uplift her when depression strikes
great product, fantastic aid to medical help

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 May 2014
My partner has been using this for about a week and we can already see a deference in his mood .... And in the bed room