5.0 out of 5 stars What a jacket and what value for money!
Published 13 months ago by Spongebobster

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Carefull with this jacket
When I Bought this jacket, I liked the look and style of it when it first arrived. However after a few days I noticed every time I wore the Jacket condensation was building up in a plastic see through panel between the shoulders on the back of the Jacket. I was not using the Jacket for any physical activity or even particularly warm when the condensation was building up...
Published 19 months ago by Jonathan Meighan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What a jacket and what value for money!, 7 Jun. 2014
I've had my eye on this jacket for quite a while but was a little reluctant to pay the £100 price tag in the shop. Made this purchase on Amazon and got it for half that price! - stunning value for a top class, great looking, well made jacket. I would just (like other comments made on this product) recommend choosing a size larger than your usual sizing. All Helly Hanson products tend to fit snugly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull jacket, 26 Aug. 2013
Looks even better live then the pics on the site. I had already tried one in a shop, but in a different colour. Loved this combination. Very comfortable and stylish. As I bought it in the summer (good promotion) I haven't weared it yet. But from trying it, I can tell that it's pretty warm, so for it's going to be ideal for those chilly / humid autumn to spring days in the Azores islands, where I live (specially when ridding my scooter).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Aug. 2014
Nice jacket but the only problem i seem to find is that the waist is a bit shorter than i would personal like and also the fact it does not come with a hood other than that it seems perfect

Ps: i'd also order a next size up just for the fact i had this issue and it was to small for example large to x large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket - well made and looks very cool, 4 Feb. 2014
John K. Gateley "johngateley" (Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this windproof jacket having seen someone else with one on and thought 'what a great looking jacket'! Size wise I ordered a LARGE which is almost true to size - probably more like a medium | large, so beware - if you are between two sizes, go UP one. The material, design and fleece inner liner makes this a very nice windproof jacket to wear. I would only wear this on a boat in the summer though - it is too thin for any other season on water. As a layer over a fleece, it is fine. Love the logos all over - makes it stand out. Totally recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, 8 Nov. 2013
This jacket is superb , warm and very comfortable to wear. I would wear and recommend this to anyone who wants a light waterproof jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 5 May 2015
Buy with confidence as it's top quality for this sort of price (the additional 20% discount code was a nice treat =spring20) I found a sip on the right inside underarm which at first seemed like a nice feature but bizarrely it doesn't have a logical use as it opens up to the back of the entire jacket so I'm very keen to check for this somewhere in store to see if they all have this? I don't see this as a real problem as I will simply keep the zip closed and forget it's there. The jacket came with a "water & wind proof guaranteed label which was great as the description on Amazon states it's water resistant! Although I have just received my jacket today (great quick delivery under 24hrs for £3.95!) I'm confident I will get good looks when I start wearing this cool jacket and enjoy having it, I brought this in black & the red zip features on black Rock ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars jacket, 3 April 2014
The jacket itself is very good and it was delivered in time and well pacaged. I gave it 4 stars as there is a curious pocket with a see through window at the back. I am sure it has some kind of purpose but it looks odd.

5.0 out of 5 stars the fleece lining inside makes it feel very nice even when worn on a short sleeved shirt, 20 Oct. 2014
l purchased it for my husband and he absolutely loves it. the fleece lining inside makes it feel very nice even when worn on a short sleeved shirt. very good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 27 Oct. 2014
Great jacket. Warm and windprrof enough to keep the weather out, but light enough to easily carry around and stow away.
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this jacket., 18 Sept. 2014
Excellent quality, lightweight without reducing the windproof qualities, water runs straight of shake the jacket and it virtually dry.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›