on 7 June 2014
I've had my eye on this jacket for quite a while but was a little reluctant to pay the £100 price tag in the shop. Made this purchase on Amazon and got it for half that price! - stunning value for a top class, great looking, well made jacket. I would just (like other comments made on this product) recommend choosing a size larger than your usual sizing. All Helly Hanson products tend to fit snugly.
on 26 August 2013
Looks even better live then the pics on the site. I had already tried one in a shop, but in a different colour. Loved this combination. Very comfortable and stylish. As I bought it in the summer (good promotion) I haven't weared it yet. But from trying it, I can tell that it's pretty warm, so for it's going to be ideal for those chilly / humid autumn to spring days in the Azores islands, where I live (specially when ridding my scooter).
on 24 August 2014
Nice jacket but the only problem i seem to find is that the waist is a bit shorter than i would personal like and also the fact it does not come with a hood other than that it seems perfect

Ps: i'd also order a next size up just for the fact i had this issue and it was to small for example large to x large
on 8 November 2013
This jacket is superb , warm and very comfortable to wear. I would wear and recommend this to anyone who wants a light waterproof jacket
on 3 April 2014
The jacket itself is very good and it was delivered in time and well pacaged. I gave it 4 stars as there is a curious pocket with a see through window at the back. I am sure it has some kind of purpose but it looks odd.
on 7 April 2016
I'm never one for writing reviews, let alone positive ones. However this coat is too good not to. I have long arms so most coats come up short. I am also slim so most coats are a poor fit on the body. However this coat fits me perfectly. It's good for spring and autumn time in the UK, you only need a t-shirt or shirt underneath and you will be plenty warm enough.

I would not purchase this coat if you are nursing a phantom pregnancy due to one too many pints as you may struggle to zip the coat up, but as long as you are of an athletic build I totally recommend it!
on 20 October 2014
l purchased it for my husband and he absolutely loves it. the fleece lining inside makes it feel very nice even when worn on a short sleeved shirt. very good quality!
on 13 January 2016
Great Jacket for the money. I am usually either a Medium or Large in HH jackets i ordered a large and was just able to zip it up. I think if your the skinny tall type size should be as normal but if your a box cut shape like me definately go up a size.. Im 44" and needed an XL.
on 7 July 2015
Only 45 quid for this jacket,what more can i say.Only problem is, it's selling for 38 quid this week!. Nice colour,only need a t-shirt under it to keep warm.Role on the footy season!!!
on 27 October 2014
Great jacket. Warm and windprrof enough to keep the weather out, but light enough to easily carry around and stow away.
Highly recommended!