5.0 out of 5 stars What a jacket and what value for money!
Published 10 months ago by Spongebobster

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Carefull with this jacket
When I Bought this jacket, I liked the look and style of it when it first arrived. However after a few days I noticed every time I wore the Jacket condensation was building up in a plastic see through panel between the shoulders on the back of the Jacket. I was not using the Jacket for any physical activity or even particularly warm when the condensation was building up...
Published 16 months ago by Jonathan Meighan

5.0 out of 5 stars What a jacket and what value for money!, 7 Jun. 2014
I've had my eye on this jacket for quite a while but was a little reluctant to pay the £100 price tag in the shop. Made this purchase on Amazon and got it for half that price! - stunning value for a top class, great looking, well made jacket. I would just (like other comments made on this product) recommend choosing a size larger than your usual sizing. All Helly Hanson products tend to fit snugly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull jacket, 26 Aug. 2013
Looks even better live then the pics on the site. I had already tried one in a shop, but in a different colour. Loved this combination. Very comfortable and stylish. As I bought it in the summer (good promotion) I haven't weared it yet. But from trying it, I can tell that it's pretty warm, so for it's going to be ideal for those chilly / humid autumn to spring days in the Azores islands, where I live (specially when ridding my scooter).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Aug. 2014
Nice jacket but the only problem i seem to find is that the waist is a bit shorter than i would personal like and also the fact it does not come with a hood other than that it seems perfect

Ps: i'd also order a next size up just for the fact i had this issue and it was to small for example large to x large

4.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, 8 Nov. 2013
This jacket is superb , warm and very comfortable to wear. I would wear and recommend this to anyone who wants a light waterproof jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars jacket, 3 April 2014
The jacket itself is very good and it was delivered in time and well pacaged. I gave it 4 stars as there is a curious pocket with a see through window at the back. I am sure it has some kind of purpose but it looks odd.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 1 Jun. 2013
Miguel Nogueira (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit for day to day use and very good protection against wind when sailing.
Would recommend for any of the uses

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. i used it both as a top ..., 15 Feb. 2015
Excellent product. i used it both as a top layer and mid layer, whilst skiing in the Fench Alps, this January.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket - well made and looks very cool, 4 Feb. 2014
John K. Gateley "johngateley" (Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this windproof jacket having seen someone else with one on and thought 'what a great looking jacket'! Size wise I ordered a LARGE which is almost true to size - probably more like a medium | large, so beware - if you are between two sizes, go UP one. The material, design and fleece inner liner makes this a very nice windproof jacket to wear. I would only wear this on a boat in the summer though - it is too thin for any other season on water. As a layer over a fleece, it is fine. Love the logos all over - makes it stand out. Totally recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket from a great brand, 15 April 2015
The only downside to this jacket is that it has made my other 4 jackets redundant. I feel obliged to wear the others from time to time to keep my wife happy and not get the dreaded "not that one again" :).

5.0 out of 5 stars the fleece lining inside makes it feel very nice even when worn on a short sleeved shirt, 20 Oct. 2014
l purchased it for my husband and he absolutely loves it. the fleece lining inside makes it feel very nice even when worn on a short sleeved shirt. very good quality!

Helly Hansen Crew Men's Midlayer Jacket