5.0 out of 5 stars True to the Name
I love taking the Jack3D before a workout. It's one of the best when it comes to pre-workout energy boosters, hands down. It gives me an added boost and that extra energy to go harder, much more so when compared to other brands I've tried in the past. I especially prefer this one because the flavor tastes amazing (fruit punch). It really does taste like fruit punch...
Published 18 months ago by JP

1.0 out of 5 stars Different product
Be carefull guys I got a tub sold by amazon,and the tub is diferent to what u see in the picture.the supplement facts are diferent.the product is not the same. I opened and it smells really bad with a diferent scoop.i buy jack3d micro all the time,and this is not the real one.the real jack3d is great,but this that I bough I don't know what it is.i know my supplements...
Published 2 months ago by Loki

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars I found drinking lucozade before a workout more useful., 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: USPlabs Jack3d Micro Blue Raspberry 146g (Personal Care)
This product had an adverse affect on me, I started sweating before even commencing my workout, it maybe that some of the ingredients used didn't really register with me. I found drinking lucozade before a workout more useful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 3 Feb 2013
Bought this product after I had been using the original jack 3d. New micro version doesn't do anything for me. I will be looking for an alternative per workout drink, don't waste your money on this

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!!, 27 Nov 2014
Ordered for fiancé, he loves it....really gives him an extra boost for weight training. Definate must have!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that potent, 5 Sep 2014
I didn't really feel the effects unless i took 3-4 scoops with a tablespoon of coffee.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as great as the the banned original jak3d, 28 Jan 2013
wouldnt buy it again.if you tried the original than this new version is no where near it.not value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, 3 May 2014
Wouldnt buy this product again, i ended up taking 3x the amount just to get the results i wanted, waste of money

3.0 out of 5 stars Not noticed any difference, 28 April 2014
I've been using this for a few weeks now. I started out taking one scoop about 45 minutes before my workout, didn't see anything from it. So before my next workout I took 2 scoops, still not noticed anything. I don't do energy drinks, the most caffeine I get is from a can of coke. I can't recommend this to people wanting an energy boost before their workouts.

The only decent thing about this is the taste, which is ok. I got fruit punch and I mix two scoops with 250ml of water.

4.0 out of 5 stars All round good., 31 Mar 2014
This product is great. I didn't realise the effect that it had until I didn't use it for a few days. Insane focus, good energy although not as high as muscle Pharms and a good all round supplement. The taste is a hell of a lot better than 99% of preworkouts. Delivery was great, and it's sold at a very reasonable/cheap price. To up the energy add some creatine. Insane pump from jack3d.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't feel anything, 29 Sep 2013
I tried it for the first with 2 scoops and didn't feel a thing. Today I tried it with 3 scoops (2 scoops is the max dose on the label) and only felt something for 10 minutes before the workout. Will not buy this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 29 Sep 2013
Delivery took 2 weeks, very poor considering I paid for the item straight away. Wouldn't buy again from this seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›