5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice camera, dead easy to use
Really nice camera, dead easy to use, seems to take good pics. My daughter wanted a small camera to take for month trip to Thailand, this fits the bill perfectly. It's really small and neat and starts up very quickly. Highly recommend.
Published 7 months ago by Devongooner

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price
Published 6 months ago by PN from Norfolk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice camera, dead easy to use, 1 Aug. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Olympus STYLUS VG-180 Digital Compact Camera - Black (16MP, 5x Wide Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (Camera)
It is neat and takes good pictures with a good zoom. My concern is that it is made of rather lightweight plastic and definitely needs the protective case which I bought separately. The flap covering the USB port (for recharging and downloading) literally hangs by one thread when opened and I can't see that lasting too long. I suppose you get what you pay for, in which case it is fairly good value for money. It does what I want it to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and compact., 2 Oct. 2013
I am not a camera buff and having spent loads of cash on trying to find a decent camera as I have difficulty in finding film for my APS camera I wanted something easy to use and this is it. takes good photos so I am well pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good compact camera with the usual features and several additional ..., 12 Sept. 2014
Very good compact camera with the usual features and several additional ones. The only issue we had is that there was no user guide included - a simple booklet showing how to find the features would have been useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 30 Aug. 2014
Neat and compact, easy to use. This is the first camera I have ever been able to use without fuss and bother. There are various photo options which can be scrolled through at leisure in order to get to know them - and they're easy to find when you decide you want to use one, and also there's a standard every day setting which I tend to use on most occasions. The zoom is easy to use too.
Downside? A minor one in that it doesn't have a wrist strap. Also saving and storing the pictures seems a palaver and then I find them stored where I don't expect to find them.....that could of course be me. (I blame the computer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Camera., 12 Oct. 2013
Just what my wife wanted. Very useful and easy to use, and above all it takes good pictures . Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars REPLACEMENT CAMERA, 2 Mar. 2014
This is an excellent little camera. It was supplied to replace a similar camera which developed a fault, a crack screen, after only a few weeks of usage. However, the replacement service was brilliant, simple, easy to follow and in very quick time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke way too soon, 7 Jan. 2015
Camera parameters seemed good comparing with price, but it broke only after couple times of use. I bought this as a present for my mother and now that it doesnt work so soon I feel very disappointed and ashamed. I hope seller will repair it or replace, cause these kinda things should deffinitelly last more than couple months. Also design looks a bit like a fake chinese product

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 16 Dec. 2014
r stott (london, uk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
avoid, terrible terrible camera, i have used a few in the past, but this one is useless, its slow, focus is poor, it defaults to incorrect settings, I wish I had bought a throw away camera as I would love to smash this one to bits, if you want to make sure you get a good quality pic of an important moment, do not buy this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars It also takes good quality video with sound but the sound cannot be ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Simple to use and to change the settings when required. Very slim & compact thanks to the small re-chargeable Li-ion battery. It also takes good quality video with sound but the sound cannot be heard during playback on the camera as there is no speaker. Overall a good camera and I'm very happy with. I hope this review helps.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›