Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 21 August 2013
Olympus STYLUS VR-370 Digital Compact Camera: All-rounder point-and-shoot compact camera

Pros:
- Compact and lightweight
- Large display
- Easy-to-use
- Great zoom, a stand-out 12.5x optical zoom lens
- Super wide-angle capability, you can fit so much more into the frame
- Dual image stabilisation
- Eye-Fi compatibility, transfer wirelessly to a PC
- Lots of features, add style to stills and movies with ten different Filters
- 720p HD video
- In-camera panoramas

Cons:
- Slightly slow continuous shooting (1.4 fps)
- Short exposures
- Light sensitivity (1,600 ISO)

Rate: 4/5
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2013
Good value easy to use camera. Takes good pictures Ideal if you are a point and shoot person. Zoom is very good
on 30 September 2013
I bought this camera after my old Olympus camedia c-60,which I had for years, was damaged beyond repair.
Having had an Olympus camera that worked well for years, I look in all the usual places for a replacement but when I seen this I bought it. When it arrived I wasn't disappointed, it has a nice feel of a camera but unlike my old camera no view finder. Apart from that I am enjoying learning all the functions this camera has. The pictures I've taken so far are great as is the zoom. My family and friends also think it is a lovely camera and I am well pleased with it too. I am happy I seen it and to have bought it.
on 29 September 2013
I have always had Olympus cameras, right from the old Trip and black and white film, up to this one. Just got it in time for holiday and took nearly 140 shots with it, using all the various "magic" filters on some shots and comparing with the normal auto setting; Getting home and uploading them, I am really pleased with them and it is great fun to use and very simple. Thanks, Olympus (although I am sad that my previous Olympus Mu 1060 has given up the ghost completely.
on 30 September 2013
Very easy to use
Excellent results for point & shoot camera used by an amateur
Nice size to hold and use
on 15 December 2013
Smart looking easy to use digital camera. Video function is separate making it quick and easy to use. Software is good too. Transferring photos to computer / tablet etc is easy using the usb cable.
on 29 June 2013
This was bought as a present for my brother. He loves it and says the pictures are of fantastic quality.
on 21 July 2015
Super camera. You can make it as easy or more sophisticated as you like. It was up and running within half an hour. Takes brilliant photos - especially close ups. It arrived in super fast time. A brilliant buy.
on 20 July 2014
Excellent little camera. Pictures are of high quality; reasonable zoom capability; so much more convenient than my Bridge-type camera as it's more compact, lighter and runs off a dependable lithium-ion battery instead of worse-than-useless AA's which are always flat when you come to use them! Only downside is the hard to see LCD screen (especially out of doors in sunshine) but this is common to all. Good range of features - price varies with colour!
on 19 July 2015
I bought this as a present for my wife ahead of our planned bucket trip to South Africa. As with the majority of Olympus products the camera is beautifully manufactured and incredible small for something with such a high level of functionality. I am sure that it will be mostly used in iAuito mode, but eh pictures it takes are very high quality,