on 9 September 2013
If i'm honest I didn't expect this product to be the best but it works amazing and really does the job, at a decent price also. Definitely recommended.
on 23 May 2014
Love this product! It's great for thick nails. Saves time and it's fun to use it. Comes with 5 different heads and does amazing job.
on 9 August 2013
My daughter want one of these & I didn't like high st
Prices so was beyond chuff with this! She's all into nail art n stuff
So was very happy! Came very quick but no instructions!
Apart from that a great bargin
on 29 January 2014
Good product. A bit more flimsy that I was expecting, but what do you expect with the price? I use this on my acrylic nails and it does the job I wanted. Even come with a little bag to store it in which was a nice surprise.
on 6 May 2013
Handy little gadget - good value for small price. Easy to fit together and comes with a handy fabric bag which keeps all the spare heads together
on 11 September 2014
Great delivery. The stupid design of the switch with no cover means the pen keeps switching it's self on
on 7 June 2015
Love this bit of kit. Does the job well. You do not need to put pressure on the nail as this will stop the motor working. It does keep turning itself on when place down on to a surface, as on button quite sensitive, and sometimes the tool will work itself loose. I do not know if it has staying power but I have used it about 4 times and it's still working well. Good little buy for the money.
on 28 August 2013
I appreciate with the price of this product it was not going to be top quality however I did expect it to be functional. The attachments do not secure in place meaning it is not possible to use the product for more than 5 seconds at a time without having to re-secure. Normal filing and buffing surprisingly quicker!
on 17 January 2014
When the product arrived I found it to be flimsy and awkward to use. It doesn't really give the finish I would like, the overall quality is somewhat lacking but then for the price I wasn't expecting much just something small and convenient its's small enough but not so convenient.
on 12 September 2013
Seems to work quite well. It doesn't have lots of power so can slow down if you press hard on it, although wouldnt expect any more for the price paid.
I am really happy with the drill and all the bits. It is really easy to use too.