5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fun
Have not played this game since I was young it is wicked and amazingly addictive
I highly recommend you download this game right now I have not regretted doing so at all !!!
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by loaf

Having never played canasta I was keen to learn but found that the rules and tips weren't clear and concise. They were not explained in a way that was easy to follow.
Published 9 months ago by Anne Morgan-Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fun, 24 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Such fun!!!, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Canasta (App)
I had heard of Canasta but never played it. Now I am hooked, what an addictive game. Whether you want to kill 10 minutes or have a long session it`s great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adicted, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Canasta (App)
I cannot stop playing it. Only problems the rules are slightly different to those I play weekly at my U3A but I can cope with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Canasta (App)
superb game, simple yet so addictive. used to play this properly when i was kid with my mum and dad, amongst other card games, but this was a family favourit.....have to say, it still grates on my nerves when my partner lets the pack get picked up!!!!! lol.....find myself shouting at my kindle or my phone (have it downloaded on both)after having no option but to throw jokers out to try and get a big pack....an absolute fav

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough explanation of the correct way to play the card game, 27 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars card game, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Canasta (App)
I used to play this game with proper cards, but found this game totally confusing. There were NO instructions how to play and the game didnt do anything like the canaata games I used to play. Clearer interpretation of how to play would be good. I would like to download this again, but for the time being, totally frustrated, I have deleted it. As a game it needs more attention to being player friendly.

4.0 out of 5 stars cards, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Canasta (App)
Never played this game before, and I took a while to get into the swing of it but once you get the hang of it, it grows on you and becomes quite addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars canasta, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Canasta (App)
Love this game always been a favourite makes you really watch the cards. You have to think about what you play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Canasta (App)
Great game. Used to play with humans but now no partners so this is a good substitute. Well worth playing for but great that it`s free.

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 6 May 2014
Mrs. J. Brady "Jan" (Blackpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canasta (App)
Learnt to play canasta while away on holiday, needed to hone my game, found this on line, it is very addictive. beware :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›