5.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
Very fair price for a good quality item...sent quickly and well packed. Generous in the waist but elasticated and with pull cord which fits all and 31.5" inside leg length.

Published 17 months ago by K

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fitting
These jogging bottoms are ok but all three of my menfolk had a problem with the cut around the top of the legs and they seemed short around the bottom area. Wouldn't buy again.
Published 8 months ago by Tracy Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 18 Feb 2013

Recommended.

EDIT. Subsequently ordered a Navy pair which came up quite a lot narrower in the body and leg....OK if you're slimmish but not if you wanted a more relaxed approach. The supplier exchanged them without any problem and were prompt and helpful in their responses and deserve acknowledgement for that. I did, inadvertently, and due to a misunderstanding on my behalf, receive a light grey pair rather than the original charcoal ones and the supplier again agreed to replace them for the charcoal so thanks for such good service.

Recommended.

Further Edit. In addition to my considering the item to be fairly priced and well made I can confirm that the seller is thoroughly honest, genuine and helpful. The subsequently requested pair of Charcoal coloured bottoms (see above) went missing in the post and the supplier was completely trusting when I reported the lack of arrival to them and, having waited a reasonable time, sent out a replacement by signed for courier. All credit to them....I do hope they believed me when I notified them of the non-arrival as I'm sure it's all to easy to be dishonest if you were that way inclined - and I'm not! Further recommendation of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellently cheap, 16 Aug 2013
i purchased these track bottoms to replace my very old joggers and I was suitably amazed when they arrived just 2 days after buying. I always buy larger than I need as I like comfort and the range of movement I get with a slightly bigger size. The material is a lovely velvety cotton, smooth and warm to the touch and very comfortable indeed. The quality of the make is excellent for the price and best of all is the pockets are ZIPPED!!!. I shall certainly be purchasing other items from this company over the coming months. IMO worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, 6 Sep 2013
My boyfriend is very pleased with them he wears them all the time, they wash well and good quality considering they were cheap .

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Loose Fit Causal Joggin Bottoms, 12 Mar 2014
For the price of this product I thought they would be cheap and nasty but what a surprize! The material is soft and of very good quality. They fit perfect and wash up well. Great for everyday wear. Would definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, 9 April 2014
Dependant on your own like/dislike I found the fit quite snug but not uncomfortable. The quality and finish of the garment is very good and overall I think represents fairly good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Mar 2014
The item was adequately packaged and it was delivered within the promised time limits.
Fits perfectly and has a great price/value ratio. I can't help but recommend it for it is a very hot deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job., 23 Feb 2014
Bought these for my dad as he now regularly goes to the gym , they fit him perfectly and he's very happy with them. They came in excellent time and were not expensive either, Very well made and they do the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens casual jogging bottoms., 10 Feb 2014
Mr. R. Anthony "Ray Anthony" (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These jogging bottoms are well made and just what I was looking for in casual comforting trousers for lounging about the house in !

2.0 out of 5 stars Victims of Shrink rays., 3 Jan 2014
Ok these pants are stupidly cheap, but the old saying does state that you get what you pay for. But hay Ł5 you cant go wrong.

I work in a weight loss service so being active & partaking in exercise is my job, I needed to renew by old blue & grays so I got these.

First of all these joggers are not fit for purpose, cheaply sown they split around the crouch and shrink to ridiculous sizes after washing & drying.

If your after some lazy oaf pants which are never washed then these are for you, but if you actually want to use jogging bottoms to well... jog, then these joggers just don't cut it. They are cheap thou.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: FLOSOŽ Mens Loose Fit Casual Jogging Bottoms/Jog Pants (Closed Cuff) (Apparel)
As the title says - you get what you pay for.

I wanted to try these out as they are so incredibly cheap compared to some of the branded jogging bottoms.

Firstly - the quality of the material is very nice. It's soft and comfortable to wear all day.

However, within a few minutes I noticed a small tear on the inside of both legs - it appeared to be a stress point that could not handle simple walking around.

Also I must say they were not the best fit. It felt like they were too tight around the bum area, but had lots of 'give' near the front.

I recommend these for decorating and garden work maybe, but don't expect to get a 10/10 quality product for that price.