5.0 out of 5 stars thereviewer6, Amazing Product
I thank the Snugg for sending me out these screen protectors to review. These screen protectors can be bought for £12.99 from [...]or from amazon. Also you can watch my video review at [...]

In the box: Screen protectors x2, application squgie (for pushing out the bubbles). Large Microfibre Cloth (Really good).

Remember to wash you hands and make...
Published on 26 July 2012 by Will

2.0 out of 5 stars In bin now unfortunately!
Published 22 months ago by Judith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars thereviewer6, Amazing Product, 26 July 2012

Remember to wash you hands and make sure that you screen has no dust on because it can leave bubbles.

These screen protectors are for the iPad 2 and the new iPad. They have a cut out for the camera and the iPad's light sensor above it. The screen protector truly does fit perfect. The screen protectors have a matte feeling finish but make no mistake these screen protectors are not advertised as matte. They protect you iPad from scratches and they can even help with drop protection. The screen protectors have brillient clarity and images and text look as sharp as they would without the screen protector on. Your finger will glide across the screen as if the protector was not there. Unlike cheaper screen protectors this one does not get clogged up with finger prints after two seconds, you only really have to clean it once or twice a week. In the box you get an application squgie, which is used for getting all the bubbles out from under the screen protector so once you get those out you will barely notice you have a screen protector on. You also get a really good microfiber cloth the best I have ever got with any screen protector kit. I have spent up to £15 one and I haven't had a good microfiber cloth yet until this one. It is large, thick and is the best thing for cleaning the screen of you devices.

All in all this is probably the best screen protector I have ever used for iPad and I would not hesitate in buying one they really do 'pay for themselves' because they protect you iPad and if you ever come to sell you iPad the screen will look like it has never been touched before. I would rate this product 10 out of 10 this is probably one of my favorite products I have used on my iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars snugg, 25 Feb. 2014
The snug ipad mini anti fingerprint protectors are perfect.They came on time and were just what I wanted.I'm new to apple but was easy to put my ipad mini 2.I would recommend his product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice gift, 4 July 2013
I bought this for my mum and love it. I put her iPad in the wrong way but the care centre number was brilliant as they helped me get in right. Excellent price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to use the only thing is it keeps loosing ..., 11 July 2014
S. Sheppard - See all my reviews
Really easy to use the only thing is it keeps loosing my printer and the printer is made for this equipment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 25 July 2014
I originally gave this 2 stars, as the protector was very poor quality and every time I touched the Ipad I could see where I had touched. Snugg contacted my (without being prompted) after seeing my review, to say that they saw my comments and wanted to rectify the situation. They've since sent me 2 replacement screen protectors, which are perfect, and called me on the telephone this morning to make sure I'm happy.
So, even though the quality of the first item I received was very poor, I'm happy now, and have to say that this is probably the best customer service I've received from any online company. So, credit where it's due, and I've edited my review accordingly, and changed to four stars.
I guess the summary if that Snugg are obviously committed to customer satisfaction - so if you get a duff product from them, tell them and let them sort it out for you. I would definitely buy from Snugg again - well done to them!

2.0 out of 5 stars In bin now unfortunately!, 21 Jun. 2013
I was unable to get the cover in place without lots of bubbles. Followed instructions to the letter. Screen spotless using cloth provided. Smoothed the cover on as instructed with card provided. Seemed to go on OK but bubbles would not disappear and though I persevered, in the end I removed it and threw it away. My second attempt was no better and ended up the same way. Not exactly anti glare either. Wouldn't buy again I'm sorry to say as it would have been very good good had it worked for me. Don't have any suggestions to do it better just hope others have more success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 25 July 2014
Excellent product and speedy delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent product-easy to install, 13 Dec. 2013
All in all the screen protector is quite decent. Very easy to install if you follow the pattern shown in the video. Very few bubbles which were removed relatively easy with the provided leveller. The problem is the matte finish of the product, which was not mentioned in the product description. While it helps with sun glare, it reduces the crispness of the display, which is a big minus in the case of a retina display.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS, 4 Feb. 2015
LOVE THIS, LOOKS GREAT ON MY IPAD AND SINCE APPLYING IT I HAVEN'T NEEDED TO CLEAN THE SCREEN, ABOUT 5 WEEKS, GREAT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Snugg iPad Mini High Transparency Screen Protectors (pack of 2) - Includes Microfiber Cloth and Anti Bubble Leveller (Personal Computers)
These covers do the job well. Messed it up first time so pleased there were 2. Really pleased with second attempt. Not a bubble in sight!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›