on 9 April 2014
I bought this for my BB-obsessed boyfriend for his birthday, he was very pleased with it, and it came in a nice packaging which is used to keep all the bits and pieces together safe. Perfect for any BB fan.
on 14 February 2014
To anyone thinking of buying this piece of history then you are strongly advised to do so. It came 1st class well packaged with no damage, the figure is a realistic likeness and comes with a gym bag stashed with cach. I love it . Hope this helps
on 8 November 2013
This is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever bought myself, but I love it!! It's taken prime position on my antique chest of drawers. And draws comments from every visitor I get, mainly "You sad sod!", but they probably don't watch Breaking Bad.
on 1 May 2014
Very good quality item with detailed parts, well worth a purchase. Hat, glasses, bag of meth and large bag of money all removable from the main model. Keep an eye on them as they're easily lost. My cat ran off with the bag of money!
on 2 January 2014
I bought this to go along side the full series box set after reading some of the other reviews. The delivery was very quick came in 2 day. The figure looks great next to the box set can not complain about anything
on 9 August 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this figure!

It's has a realistic paint finish and the moulding is very detailed for such an inexpensive figure.

Very pleased with my purchase.
on 27 July 2015
Walter White more than welcome in my home. Good figure to buy it is such a resemblance to the one I love on DVD. Pleased that the figures have been made, I am 73yrs of age but love the box set I bought.....
on 16 July 2015
Looks great, its a good likeness!! Bought as a present and the cardboard had been bent in order to fit into the packaging which was quite disappointing but the actual figure is excellent quality.
on 13 March 2016
Box was a little bit shall we say bruised - other than that I found this product to be f the highest quality, the attench to detail is incredible !!!!!!!!!! i have chosen never to unleash Walt from his box as well i want to keep him fresh for years to come, the shipping was fast, looks identical to what is advertised - I was impressed, well worth the AP, if you wanna treat a breaking bad fan then this will go down very smoothly, 9.8/10 only reason it's not a 10 is purely because the box Walt is in was slightly crushed , not instantly noticeable but that's why I'm knocking him down
on 22 September 2014
I bought this for my son who is a big fan of Breaking Bad. I have seen the product and found it of good quality and very well detailed. My son is extremely delighted.

See one answered question