on 18 August 2014
Great product, nice quality - just what I needed for my 80s festival. I do agree they are slightly on the small side - I am a 14 but read about this on other reviews so ordered the XL(!) (listed as size 16) and it was perfect. But the best thing was the service, I needed it quickly so I flagged this to the seller and they responded straight away reassuring me it would arrive before my event. Arrived within a couple of days - excellent - thank you.
on 7 October 2013
Bought this as a last minute purchase for an 80's themed night. The quality is very good - infact I'll wear it whilst out and about.. Good size and washes well..
on 2 May 2013
Brought this for an 80s fancy dress however I may have to wear it elsewhere as I love it, fits just perfect (I'm a size 10 and brought the medium) :-)
on 27 November 2014
I usually order large shirts although on this occasion I ordered X Large so I could wear it over a sweatshirt because of the cold. It was skin tight to say the least and was no way a normal XL
on 6 May 2015
Am a UK size 10/12 and ordered a large as I definitely did not want it to be too tight, but a medium would have been prefect, so when you order you can safely go for your usual size.
on 22 February 2014
Very lovely tshirt as I added rhinestones to it by myself, sizes aren't very good though, ordered a 12 and it's a bit tight. Would recommend to go for next size up.
on 19 January 2016
Excellent customer service from this company. Product is great - just what I needed for an 80's day at work!
on 31 March 2015
Slightly cheap looking but washes well. Ok not too expensive if like me you buy and are disappointed.
on 16 July 2013
turned up on time and as seen on Amazon. Fab for an 80's party and the cotton is good quality.
on 19 May 2015
Sized up as I didn't want it too tight. I was pleased with the fit and quality.