on 9 November 2013
Ariel is one of my daughters favorite, they are 2 and 5yo and love all the princess stories. I like the fact this Ariel is dressed up. My girls gave hera bath and she came out just fine, even the hair did not get bad. Only minus would be that the legs and stiff and do not move from this 'on toe' position, but that's just the way these dolls are.

The crown is attached but you can take it off, I kinda consider it a great plus as my kids loose all the small stuff :)
on 8 December 2013
This doll is much prettier than I had hoped for. I bought it as a present for my niece who is only 2 years old, so she might be a bit rough with it (most 2 year olds are not very coordinated, hah!), but it does appear to be a good quality doll and as mentioned it is very beautiful. Note that the top doesn't come off. Still, this is a good purchase (and you can buy a tail that goes on her legs if you wish). Good buy.
on 7 December 2015
The disney sparkle princess Ariel doll was wonderfull, My little girl love it so much she played with it all day . But up to now she is still playing with it.
on 19 June 2014
Super quick delivery and made a little girl very happy at Christmas! Very jealous that I didn't have one as a youngster. Great for any Disney princess fan
on 8 January 2014
I purchased this as a present for a five year old. Apparently she loved it. It appeared the usual good quality that you expect from the disney doll range.
on 15 January 2014
Lovely doll, I gave it to my friend for Christmas (she's 17 but she insisted it was what she wanted) and she absolutely loved it.
on 4 January 2014
bought for our grand daughter - she loved it! She is a big fan of Ariel and all things princess so made her day
on 17 December 2014
Bought for my 3 year old daughter and she really likes this. This is her first "barbie" style doll and she is very into mermaids and Ariel so this was perfect.
Her hair is lovely and the bottom of the dress comes off and i think you can buy other clothes for her to wear. Her Upper body is hard (the top of the dress doesnt come off which is a bit odd... no naked disney princesses?) and her tiara and shoes come off (and often get lost. lol)

Ill admit that when i ordered it i did confuse it with the sparkle princesses that light up...but now we have this one i dont see the need for one that lights up.
on 26 June 2015
Granddaughter loves this doll great delivery time too, 😃
on 2 July 2015
Perfect birthday present for my Granddaughter.