on 20 January 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old girl and she absolutely love them, purchased it in December and up to now she's still watching it almost everyday. It is also a digital copy so you can upload it to your mobile or ipad. Fantastic!
on 12 May 2010
Both of these dvds were brilliant I watched them with my two girls who are 11 and 4. Haven't laughed so much in ages my 4yr old thought the girl chipmunks were brilliant and wanted to buy them!!!! Would reccommend these dvds as they were also good value for money.
on 6 July 2010
My kids absolutely loved both these dvd's. My Daughter had seen the first but not the second and was thrilled to watch both together. My small son thought the Chipmunks were great.
on 9 October 2010
this is great! the price is good and i bought it for a friend who is 19 years old! she loves the film and shes an adult.
on 18 February 2013
Personally, I don't like the films but I bought them for my grandson who is a great fan of the Chipmunks. He saw both film in one sitting and after a few weeks he knows the lnes by heart.
Good fun for seven to ten year olds.
on 26 June 2010
My 6 and 4 year olds love these films and the fact that they came with a digital copy for my ipod is great for when they're having to wait for anything. Had a problem with the codes but it was sorted out straightaway.
on 14 June 2010
Arrived quicker than expected in excellent condition. My 7 year old daughter watches one or other of the DVDs nearly everyday. She thinks its fanatastic.I couldn't buy it cheaper anywhere else.
on 25 October 2011
My kids loved the 1st film but we lost it when we got a new BT Vision box and they hadn't seen the 2nd. This double pack is perfect as it kills two birds with one stone and is really great value at the price.
on 19 May 2010
The Kids love it!!!!! The Squeakquel is the best movie and the one they like the most. Saying that the first movie is good. I purchased the Triple Play edition and this is excellent value as you get the DVD, Blu ray and an electronic version for ipod.
on 20 June 2010
I got this for my brother, he loves them and so do I to be honest