5.0 out of 5 stars This book could change your life
I encountered Robby Dawkins at New Wine this year. I had never heard of him before, but he certainly made an impression! Given his stature and general appearance, I was thinking "where's the motorbike, and what is a Hell's Angel doing here?" No offence intended.

Published 22 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Christmas present for Grandchild. Quite satisfactory
Published 8 months ago by sue kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars This book could change your life, 17 Aug. 2013

When he began speaking, he was captivating. His prayer was so direct, so powerful, so commanding. Knee, be repaired. Vertebae, be healed. I had never before witnessed anything like it.

And when he gave a prophetic wod of "pancreas", straight away people were praying for me. Some of whom knew I am diabetic, but most did not. And right away, the numbness in one of my fingers was gone.

Now, if you show me a loud American evangelist, as a reserved Englishman, I would be running in the opposite direction. But Robbys' message was so honest, direct, and powerful that I was hanging on every word. And I wanted to be right up the front of the queue to buy this book and shake him by the hand.

And having literally just finished reading it, I want to share with you all what an amazing book this is. Whether or not you have a faith, wherever you are on your faith journey, I would urge you to read it. Because the reasons for which Jesus, the disciples, and the prophets prayed so powerfully apply to us as well. God uses all of us, in the most incredible ways. We just have to be prepared to take the risk, persevere, be prepared to fail, and risk our reputations whilst on this fantastic journey.

Sure, as regards healing, we have to be wary of some bad advice that is out there. Only today there was an article on the news about some pentecostal ministers advising some of their flock with HIV to stop taking their medication. But read the book and you will see that Robby advocates strongly against any such practice - which I believe is tremendously reassuring.

The honesty of the message is so captivating, and it sounds so obvious. You have to read it - as Robby signed my book, "live the risk!"

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book...Rooted and Grounded in Love, 6 Aug. 2013
Some books you read and forget...this book is not one of them! It is a wonderful testimony of the grace, power and furious love of Abba. It proclaims the Good News of Jesus Christ in today's language and teaches and enables you to step out in faith..no matter how small your faith might be....even with doubts. Robby has a knack to cut to the chase. He tells some wonderful stories from his own experience and he crafts these into teaching us how to live the Kingdom Life now! It is not a book of formulas..it is a book about living in the love and power of God. It is about how God's kindness leads us to repentance...its about walking in the authority we now have in Jesus...it is about living in the finished work of Christ. There is so much in this book that I will have to re-read it again and again to let the truth of each chapter continue to shake and shape me in my daily proclamation of the Kingdom. The Lord Jesus is at the center of all that Robby proclaims. I love his honesty in that it doesn't always run the way you might like and that amidst the wonder of healings, deliverance's and life changing encounters....there are times when people aren't healed or restored. At these times Robby encourages you to resist discouragement and to keep pressing in....to persevere! No Reserves, No Retreats, No regrets! 'Do What Jesus Did' is definitely a book to share!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - every chapter makes me want to go to the streets and bring HIs Kingdom to His children, 31 July 2013
Robby, I am thoroughly enjoying your book - Do What Jesus Did A Real-Life Field Guide to Healing the Sick, Routing Demons and Changing Lives Forever - it is such a blessing. I have found I literally want to go outside immediately I have finished a chapter and start. Praying for people, bringing his love, treasure hunting. I want to bring His kingdom to those who seek, I want to call out His treasure, I want to see him love on his children.

Your words carry such blessing, and speak so clearly to my heart. Only two weeks ago, I had the honour of Papa using two of my pals, and I in West Belfast, on a 24/7 prayer team treasure hunt. We went in such of Garden Gnomes, and we found the most beautiful girl, His treasure. She had been sitting across from us, on the sidewalk, and we began to walk on by but God tugged on our hearts and said, 'Stop for the One, in front of you, this is my treasure.'

This girl called Karen had been planning to kill herself, but had asked God praying the night before for a sign that He still loved her, and then we showed up, to tell her He did. She shared her story with us, and God poured his love out on her.

And, we had the opportunity to pray for her and her life, it was incredible. What was even more amazing, was how Papa gave a clue we did not know until we were sharing testimonies to a girl who had never treasure hunted before. She saw a girl, who was planning to commit suicide. And, God lead us to his treasure. The one in front of us.

Thank you for writing your book, and being an inspiration. Not only is this book incredibly easy to read, it is written in real English, and not Christianese which is I can tell you a welcome blessing. It is filled with 'take away knowledge' and easy ways to practically apply what is read. This is a book I have already started recommending to people.

Thank you Robby.

Be blessed,

Nicky

5.0 out of 5 stars From WWJD to DWJD, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Do What Jesus Did: A Real-Life Field Guide to Healing the Sick, Routing Demons and Changing Lives Forever (Kindle Edition)
This book is a great read, encouraging and challenging at the same time.
It is encouraging to see how God backs up risk taking steps in faith.
It will challege any slumbering believer to wake up and to leave behind an easy going, defensive Christian lifestyle.
It is also a call to have a real intimate relationship with Jesus and out of that, to bring Him, His Presence and Love to people around us, who don't know Him yet - so they may get to know Him and His Salvation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great, 24 July 2013
Simple, profound, and challenging. This book is a must for all who desire to live by faith and not by fear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 19 Aug. 2013
Love this book. I think I will remember "You go and I'll show" for a long time. Keep it simple and go for it. The world needs Jesus and He wants to show his love and power through us.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Will completely change the way you live your Christian life!, 13 Sept. 2014
Wow! This is modern day Acts of the Apostle stuff or quite simply the life Jesus has commanded us to live. Robby walks what he talks and talks what he walks seeing the supernatural everywhere he goes. His life shows that every Christian can live a faith filled life taking risks and seeing signs, wonders and miracles on a daily basis. You will be inspired from the moment you start reading and when you finish you will want to read it again.... and again.... and again. And then you will be compelled to go out and do the stuff yourself. Don't hesitate.... Purchase this book NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Aug. 2013
I absolutely loved it, couldn't put it down. Wonderful testimonies, honest, funny and exciting. Well written and very challenging. Can't wait for the next one! Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly one of the best, most inspiring and faith affirming Christian books I ..., 12 Aug. 2014
Truly one of the best, most inspiring and faith affirming Christian books I have ever read. If anyone doubts that Jesus is very much real, alive and well and performing miracles in today's world, read this. For Christians who know this to be true but are hungry for more of God and eager to be refilled with His Holy Spirit, read this book. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I cannot stop thinking about the miracles and transformations Robby Dawkins describes on the pages of 'Do What Jesus Did'. It is empowering, truly anointed writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, 29 July 2013
J. Dolsma (Zaandam Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Love the book, esay to rread, practical, really touching my spirit. If you want to reach out to peple this is a must read