on 15 July 2013
Bought this item for my mum as a birthday present and she loves it! I looked around at other similar items but decided to choose this one, I'm so glad I did! My mum loves pink so naturally I chose the pink one and the colour is exactly as it looks in the picture. It is soft and very absorbent.

I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 16 October 2013
Firstly....my order arrived very quickly, and was well packaged.
I've tried cheaper hair turbans in the past....they are made from MicroFibre.
I personally can't stand the feel of microfibre, plus it is much thinner.
This turban is 100% cotton, the material is thick.
The whole turban feels like a mini towel, as opposed to cheap and flimsy.
Also, the purple is just as shown in the photo....beautiful.
I washed it before using it, and was pleased to see that it maintained its colour.
I would definitely recommend these turbans !!
They are worth paying the extra couple of £.
~
I have decided to buy another one of these, but in turquoise....
so I just visited the sellers website >> towelsrus.co.uk
I can buy this turban for £5.95 plus £2.95 postage.
........Wish I had seen that before..........

If you want one of these turbans...I suggest you check their website first.

Edited..
I ordered my second turban directly from their website this time.
As well as being cheaper:
AMAZON = £6.95 + £4.25 = £11.20
TOWELS R US = £5.95 + £2.95 = £8.90
THATS A DIFFERENCE OF £2.30 !!
It also arrived just as quickly as ordering via Amazon.
on 21 July 2014
Needing to replace my well worn hair towels, I was searching online for a replacement and found these. I ordered 1 first (in black) to try them out and they are so perfect I have since bought 2 more. I do not like the microfibre hair towels, I much prefer 100% cotton and these are absorbent, thick and look like they will last a long time.
on 20 September 2013
I will probably buy more of these cotton towels. I am used to the microfibre ones that look shabby after 1 wash and the texture is not very nice to touch. These cotton ones are quality and do the job.
on 10 February 2013
I used to buy turbie towels on the high street, but cannot find them anymore except for the sythetic microfibre ones which are not as absorbant. These are soft and really well finished. Keeps your hair out of the way while it half dries it.
on 21 December 2013
I bought this for my mum and the quality of the towel is excellent :) I also found that with the button on the front it makes it slightly special.
on 18 September 2013
This is brilliant & light weight on your head & doesn't fall off like a normal towel. I would like to get one in red but not seen any so far.
on 10 January 2014
bought after already getting one in black, so useful. my daughter wants one too so will be ordering more soon
on 6 March 2014
I ordered this because my old microfibre one was beginning to fall apart and this one seemed to have the best reviews.
I was not disappointed. The cotton is vary absorbent and my hair is more than half way dry when I take it off which is unlike my old microfibre one which never seemed to absorb all that much water.
This is not elasticated around the edge which certainly makes it easier if you have long hair although it would have been easier to use if the loop was elasticated but that's no biggie
on 15 May 2016
I avoided buying microfibre towels as I find they all catch on my hands, are not very absorbent and feel generally unpleasant. I bought this as it states 100% cotton, and other reviewers said it was far superior. I'm not sure what they're comparing it to, but this feels just like the generic microfibre towels you can get for half the price. Dries your hair like any other towel, and catches on your hands.