on 29 December 2013
Usual super quality puzzle as expected from Orchard Toys. Nothing to dislike, a bit difficult for my 2.5 year old to do himself, but he enjoys doing it with us at the moment. I can see him mastering it himself within the next year.
on 7 February 2014
This is a great jigsaw for my 3 year old - however I should have checked the costs before ordering as this cost me €29 euro (overall)
and I found the same Jigsaw the following day in Easons - (Ireland) for €12.
on 23 February 2015
lovely clear puzzle,delivery was prompt,great price when bought as multiple pack.Nothing beats Orchard puzzle standard of colour ,clarity and sturdyness for our heavy handed 3 year old,he just loves these puzzles.
on 22 October 2015
My 3 year old boy loves this jigsaw. The
Pieces are a good size for his hands and hold well as a floor puzzle due to being reasonably thick. Would recommend.
on 28 August 2014
My friend's little boy loved it. He is only two and managed it well with adult support. Fab quality and great price. Also arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 25 February 2014
Great size, for little hands. Wonderful design for children of both sexes who love police cars and anything to do with them. Loved by my 3yr old granddaughter
on 15 December 2013
Bought for my grandson for Christmas and I am sure he will enjoy it. He loves jigsaws and police cars. Not tried yet but am sure it will be great.
on 18 June 2014
Top quality product, lovely colours, a lot of things to look at in the picture once all the pieces are put together. My 2.5 years old loves it!
on 15 February 2015
My little boy adores this. The pieces fit together well, and a toddler jigsaw can never have too many emergency vehicles on it.
on 30 January 2014
The pieces are big, clear and sturdy - perfect for little hands. Has kept my son amused for a long time. We'll worth the money.