on 14 February 2013
This stuff actually got me on radio and TV (plus some print exposure). Here is the best part: I just implemented a couple of the things David Hooper talks about!
Seriously, this s***t works!
Get this book if:
- you want your music to get respect and recognition
- you want to make more money with music than you do in your day job.
- you want to get record deal ( yeah, he talks about that too )
- you have seen people you're BETTER than go further with their music )
- you are looking for more exposure
This book is written in a simple, matter of fact way. No B.S. just plain facts ( and a few wake up calls too...). Even if you're already doing well this will probably take you even further.
If you're still reading this you're loosing precious time - get the book and start enjoying greater success with your music!
on 22 August 2014
i'm not a great reader, actually I really hate reading books, but this I actually got through to the end of this one for the first time in about 5 years!
I found the book a bit slow at first, it seemed like the author was babbling on a bit, however this book is absolutely brilliant for anyone who wants to get more ideas and tips on how to create their fan base and make more money as an indie artist. I've taken on board a lot of ideas and can't wait to implement them into my career.
A great read, thank you!