on 2 March 2013
The first thing I did when I'd finished reading this book was to re-read it and draw up an action plan based on the practical ideas in this guide. It's written in an easy-to-follow way and is full of great ideas to get your career on track. It's also really upto date. The music industry has changed a lot and this book helps explain how to adapt accordingly.
on 14 February 2013
Get it.

This stuff actually got me on radio and TV (plus some print exposure). Here is the best part: I just implemented a couple of the things David Hooper talks about!

Seriously, this s***t works!

Get this book if:

- you want your music to get respect and recognition
- you want to make more money with music than you do in your day job.
- you want to get record deal ( yeah, he talks about that too )
- you have seen people you're BETTER than go further with their music )
- you are looking for more exposure

This book is written in a simple, matter of fact way. No B.S. just plain facts ( and a few wake up calls too...). Even if you're already doing well this will probably take you even further.

If you're still reading this you're loosing precious time - get the book and start enjoying greater success with your music!
on 22 August 2014
i'm not a great reader, actually I really hate reading books, but this I actually got through to the end of this one for the first time in about 5 years!
I found the book a bit slow at first, it seemed like the author was babbling on a bit, however this book is absolutely brilliant for anyone who wants to get more ideas and tips on how to create their fan base and make more money as an indie artist. I've taken on board a lot of ideas and can't wait to implement them into my career.

A great read, thank you!
on 16 February 2015
I have been recommended this book by a musician friend, read it in 2 days and absolutely loved all the tips in it.
It is very useful and I strongly recommend it to everyone who is moving his/her career into music, not only as an art but also as a business.
on 26 December 2014
I am independent solo artist and this book has really helped me with all the tips I need I will diffidently recommend it for any musician