5.0 out of 5 stars A good machine
It does everything I want and was no problem to set up. A very good price for the spec. I would buy one again.
Published 12 months ago by Colin Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars SILENT OFFICE COMPUTER
THIS IS NOT SILENT, NOISY, THE MOTHERBOARD IS BIOSTAR NEVER HEARD OF IT.
HOWEVER I GOT MY MACHINE, PLUGGED IT IN, THE WINDOWS 8 LOGO CAME UP.
THEN THE WORDS REGION UND SPRACHE. BUT YOU I COULD NOT SELECT ANYTHING, THE USB
PORTS DONT WORK, I TRIED DIFFERENT KEYBOARDS AND MOUSE AND NOTHING.
SO ITS STUCK IN THIS MODE. RUBBISH.
Published 7 months ago by WILD BILL 53

1.0 out of 5 stars SILENT OFFICE COMPUTER, 15 Dec 2013
THIS IS NOT SILENT, NOISY, THE MOTHERBOARD IS BIOSTAR NEVER HEARD OF IT.
HOWEVER I GOT MY MACHINE, PLUGGED IT IN, THE WINDOWS 8 LOGO CAME UP.
THEN THE WORDS REGION UND SPRACHE. BUT YOU I COULD NOT SELECT ANYTHING, THE USB
PORTS DONT WORK, I TRIED DIFFERENT KEYBOARDS AND MOUSE AND NOTHING.
SO ITS STUCK IN THIS MODE. RUBBISH.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good machine, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Silent office PC! CSL Speed H4186u (Dual) incl. Windows 7 - computer system with Intel Pentium G3420 2x 3200 MHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, Intel HD Graphics, USB 3.0 - a dual core office computer for sophisticated users! (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made unit, well packaged, clear instructions,good delivery, 2 April 2014
I purchased this item recently for a friend who wanted windows 7 and not windows 8 pc. Considering they only do paperwork and large amounts of it, This machine was ideally suited for the task at hand. I did initially panic when Windows 7 started in German, but immediately switched to English upon starting, so was very happy. Manual and recovery cds were included, which are quite rare these days to get in the box. The pc is quiet, fast and seems to do all the tasks I have given it so far. Support numbers are available as well built into the pc. Overally a fairly good spec unit for the price.

The only small naiggles about the machine, a euro plug was included and the tracking information was so out of date, it was almost 6 hours behind itself, and the packaging was a little over the top, but the unit itself was A+ for the price. Add to that recovery cd, and its a good all round deal if your not a gamer type.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great System, 7 Dec 2013
S. Parker "sheme" (Workington, Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
The down sides of this computer is that it is not particularly silent and the ethernet socket is not very tight fitting for the cable connector. I have stood it on folded material to stop most of the vibration sound. Will sort that out properly when I have time.
I bought this as I needed to make the move from XP to Windows 7. This is not a down side for the computer itself, but I have to say I hate Win 7. What was wrong with XP? Get to grips with what your customers want, Microsoft. Not your profit line.

This computer is fantastic as home office using clients VPN and gaming. Plenty of speed and lots of space for storage, etc.
I would recommend to anyone needing a quality computer at a really fantastic price!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No chance to review, 19 Nov 2013
I really do not know if this product is any good at all. I can say that the supplier did not live up to his obligations. The computer was Dead on Arrival. I am computer competent; I read the sparse but adequate instructions, plugged everything in, and switched on... nothing... not even a pilot LED. No bench test could possibly have approved this machine. I changed the mains lead for one I knew worked (I own guitar amps that use the same plugs), and still nothing...

Then I looked a bit closer, the box looked as if it had been re-sealed, the machine had 2 DVD drives which was not part of the spec. so I would be fairly convinced this was a rejected machine that was released to me comply with an agreed service agreement with Amazon.

So I sent it back.

Machine?? I don't know... Supplier... wouldn't touch again

4.0 out of 5 stars No power cable, 24 Feb 2014
The PC works well. It a pity supplier couldnt send a Power Cable with it.I had to buy my own. What other firms supply electrical goods without a power cable????

5.0 out of 5 stars All fine, 31 Jan 2014
Arrived fine in good packaging … set up fairly simple, works at good speed for purpose [general home office computer mainly used for general internet browsing and document creation/editing

3.0 out of 5 stars Documentation, 15 Oct 2013
The Windows 7 Guide is completely in German, efforts to obtain the English version failed after seller was contacted and insisted I had a English version with the CD. This was not the case. So the problem was not solved.
A disappointed customer.
Peter Scriven

4.0 out of 5 stars Silent office PC, 30 Aug 2013
Not that silent! the side panels vibrated untill I took them off and put a little bit of foam in to help them fit then it run almost silent One of the front usb ports is very tight and hard to use

But for the price it's not a bad bit of kit very easy to set up and very fast

Would consider a machine from CSL when I need a new unit

3.0 out of 5 stars Silent Office PC! - NOT!!!, 19 Oct 2013
I needed a cheap home computer and this one fits the bill. Despite it starting up in German, the set up was easy enough and it was up and running very easily. I liked the fact you can choose to have Windows 7, but the case is very flimsy, although you get what you pay for!!

The reason I've only rated it a 3 star is because firstly it is definitely not silent and secondly it did not come with an ASUS motherboard - both these statements are boldly stated in the title and are untrue.

It came with a Biostar motherboard - I don't know if they are better than an ASUS which is a brand I like, but I prefer to buy what I've chosen!! As for silent, it's not too bad when it's not hot, but when the fan ramps up, it sounds like a hairdryer, so if, like me, you keep your computer in your bedroom and on overnight, don't expect to get any sleep!!!

In summary, a good spec, cheap computer, but would like to see the description updated to reflect the correct specification and statements that are true.