5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
Great service from the seller, and a really nice pair of shoes. Is really important to buy half a size bigger - a full size bigger if you have wide feet and wear thick socks. Felt good the first time I wore them, and no wearing in period around the course. Look really cool and get comments from the lads too.
Only down side, is that I think they'll get a bit ruined if...
Published 15 months ago by Shaney

1.0 out of 5 stars worst golf shoes ever
Published 12 months ago by julie mccluskey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 11 Jun 2013
Only down side, is that I think they'll get a bit ruined if worn in the mud or rain due to the suede type finish.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst golf shoes ever, 8 Sep 2013
These shoes have been the biggest waste of money , my husband has had them a matter of months and they have fallen to bits already . All the material on the top has torn , the soles are falling off . these have to be the most expensive golf shoes my husband has bought and they are now ready for the bin . I think we should recieve a refund as i have been told they are,nt making these type of shoes anymore , that only tells me that there is a fault with them .

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 24 Jun 2013
Shoes arrived within 3 days, whereas I had been waiting over 3 weeks from a local Pro Shop - and gave up. Very comfortable, no blisters from day one. Would recommend them to anyone wanting a summer golf shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof!, 12 Sep 2014
These are summer shoes! Very comfortable and smart looking, but in wet weather the water comes straight in through the 'breathable' material. After 18 holes of very light rain ( not enough to justify waterproofs ) my socks had to be wrung out just from walking in wet grass.

There is nothing in the description that suggests these are not water proof, something I would assume for a golf shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 14 July 2014
Bought for my partner for his birthday and he is very happy. I stuck to ordering his normal size and he says that they fit well. Delivery was very quick, am pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
Good shoes but get a size bigger than what you are

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
feels like i am wearing slippers & smart look too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoes, 2 July 2014
Love the look and it feels really comfortable as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 26 Jun 2014
I ordered a size 13 which I got but in reality they were a size 12 and a narrow fit. Shoes are very light and thin, more like a beach shoe, can't see them lasting so returned them. Not worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce product and fast service, 25 May 2014
I tried the size in a shop and bought them online, they fit like a glove. Still didn't use them on the course. Very fast and reliable seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›