4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase
Product as described & delivered as promised.

Material is soft & a pleasure to wear, very comfortable & starchy fabric like brushed cotton.
I am an in between size of 18-20 & ordered a 20 & its perfect fit.
I ordered 2 as I thought it might be as I expected it, however the material on one is slightly harder than the other which is soft
& also...
Published 17 months ago by Ani

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy these.
I have bought three pairs of these, loved them washed them and they lost colour every time I washed them also within three weeks each pair had gone in the crutch with the stitching all opening, even though there was loads of room in them. Not worth buying.
Published 10 months ago by alison

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 19 April 2013
Product as described & delivered as promised.

I am an in between size of 18-20 & ordered a 20 & its perfect fit.
& also there is a slight colour variation of white as well.

I would certainly purchase from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy these., 26 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 May 2014
After reading the mixed reviews I took a chance size 14 are usually skin tight on me and if I had bought a size smaller that would have been the case, however these are so soft and comfy and look good even though I needed a double turn up as they are very long. Nice dark blue 'denim' Ordered Friday and received Monday so no complaints there. Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful basic pair, 10 April 2014
Like someone mentioned before, a bit on the bigger end of the size scale. By amazon sizing chart I am definitely between 24-26, ordered these black in size 22-24 and they still leave a little extra room especially around calves and ankles. I was looking for a nice slim summer pair to wear right away, but these will most likely be saved for a colder time. The look is very beautiful and stylish however and the quality is good, not to mention these feel like euphoria when worn, very soft and comfortable! Will definitely be ordering a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars jeggings non metallic, 12 April 2013
i loved these so much i sent for another pair and i wear them most days , they are comfortable to wear and look good on , easy to wash too

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Comfortable., 3 April 2013
Mrs. R. Bellamy (Torquay, England) - See all my reviews
So far I'm in love with these jeggings. They are comfortable and seem sturdier than even the more expensive brands I've bought recently. They stretch beautifully and feel like a dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!!, 25 Sep 2013
Absolutely love the Jeggins. Great quality and nice fit. Though i would say the are a litlle big in the sizes so you should order them 1 size smaller then what you usually would if you want the slim effect.

3.0 out of 5 stars leggings, 8 Sep 2013
They are okay, slightly thinner material than expected but will do the job they are required for, comfortable and stretchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 19 July 2013
These jeggings were soft and very comfortable. I ordered a size bigger than I would normally be for these as I don't like them too skin tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 18 May 2013
Unfortunately these come up bigger than the size says. I am on the big size of 20 but these come up loose so an 18 would have fitted me perfectly as they are very stretchy. Passed on to daughter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›