Size: Size 2|Change
Price:£4.43+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 May 2013
My baby girl refused all dummy's until I found Nuk! These were her 3rd set! Definitely recommend trying if your baby is breastfed and struggling with bottle feeding!
on 12 August 2015
these dummies are great for the baby using NUK bottles but they are very difficult to keep in the baby's mouth. compared to other dummies i have used these nearly always fall out within the first 2 seconds and she simply cannot keep them in. I actually tried sucking them myself and they are hard work! shame as they are beautiful quality and supposed to be good if breastfeeding. i prefer other brands of dummy myself.
on 25 August 2014
Well, still haven't been used but it is lovely little product. The size is great too. With my first baby I ve used Bibi orthodontic dummies and was very pleased. The trouble was that they are very difficult to find in UK so this time round I wanted the same shape and quality but easier to find in the shops and online. I hope I will not find that they disappeared from the market soon.
on 1 June 2016
My little girl is 6 months now and doesn't like these at all. She uses the 'my first nuk soothers' but is outgrowing them fast. The shape of the silicone soother is very different to the 'my first nuk soother' and is just not working. Will be trying other brands now.
on 26 September 2015
Definitely unique design. Superb quality. My baby didn't take any dummy at all so this was my last time try. She doesn't suck it but use as a teether and toy. But I'm sure many babies would prefer this one in comparison to widely sold brands.
on 6 June 2015
my little girl will only take to these soothers, however i cant find them in any shops so having to buy online all the time. also the soothers get water in when sterilising. apart from that its a good buy!
on 10 July 2015
Such great dummies the teat is in the shape of a nipple which makes them perfect when breast feeding. Teat perfect size making it easier for the baby to suck. Best dummies around and we tried a few!
on 9 August 2014
I couldn't fault this product arrived really quickly and the dummies are really pretty. I've struggled to find nuk that weren't just white for a reasonable price and these fit the bill nicely.
on 9 February 2015
My health visitor recommended these as my daughter kept using me as a dummy. My little girl prefurs these over conventional dummies. They came quickly in the post so over all very pleased.
on 9 April 2013
We have always used these orthodontically approved dummies/soothers. They are great, good design. Check out NUK's soother clips, saves losing them! My son likes the farmyard design.

See one answered question