on 2 September 2015
Splint looks tidy, very comfortable the sponge is thick, good support, would have been perfect if it had some kind
of velcro tape to keep it on
on 15 June 2016
After breaking a finger and using a homemade splint I decided to buy the real deal and this worked perfectly, very comfortable and could adjust as necessary once swelling went down.

Only issue I had was that none of them were a perfect fit for my little finger so that end was slightly digging into my palm any time I was grabbing anything but more other fingers were fine. This was a small issue and wasn't painful, just a little inconvenient, not enough of an inconvenience that I didn't vote 5 stars though.
on 7 September 2015
Great for keeping joints straight. I use these as I have rheumatoid arthritis and they definitely help to keep my fingers straight.
on 30 May 2013
Pretty good product that did pretty much what I was hoping. The pack comes with three separate units and I tend to use the longest one to hold my finger straight (after an operation). You will definitely need to wrap tap around the units to hold in place - ideally non-stretch tape so that the finger doesn't just bend inside the splint. They are very light, so you won't even know that it is on your finger after 5 minutes of wearing them.
on 31 May 2016
Great support and allows finger to stay cool. The edges were a little sharp and had to file them so it wouldn't catch on my clothing.

The foam allows a soft and relaxing feel.

Only issue I found it should have straps to hold the support in place, but a plaster, or elastic band worked.
on 26 March 2016
great product. protected my broken finger like a treat.
on 13 January 2016
Uncomfortable as metal digs in above the splint, wanted to wear over night but always finished up taking it off
on 26 October 2015
It really does last, have used it plenty of times whilst being in water and the padding doesn't stick off.
on 11 June 2014
Fantastic idea. But needs some kind of strap around it if your doing any kind of heavy work as comes off.
on 9 January 2015
Very good..... Exactly what I needed. A lot stronger than the traditionally plastic finger splints.