5.0 out of 5 stars Great T
Great quality T Shirt, better fit than most and well made. A usual the service was quick and efficient. Love the Canterbury brand.
Published on 18 April 2013 by Jeff

3.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre variations in cut and size
I've ordered a total of 6 canterbury t-shirts over the last month, and they are all weirdly different. The one thing I will say in their favour is that I think they appear to be pretty well made from decent material, but the variations in size and cut are just plain odd.

Published 5 months ago by Gadget Fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre variations in cut and size, 22 Oct. 2014
Gadget Fan (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

First I ordered a small which was quite tight and made me look as if I was reverting to my youthful clubbing days (but without the physique to match). Then I ordered the medium in some different colours, feeling confident they would fit (and better disguise my middle age spread) only to find they were way too big.

So I then thought I would try ordering a small in different colours, but they were even different between them. The navy blue with light blue logo fitted perfectly, viola I thought. Then I tried on the red t-shirt and it was not just a little bigger, the cut was different. The arms were wider (oddly so) and the neck was just plain weird. It was just so much wider that it looked and felt odd, almost as if it were cut for a woman (and no, I didn't buy the ladies version!).

The navy one I bought is lovely, and I would love to buy more, but as I've had to pay for the returns I'm not sure I'm willing to take the risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T, 18 April 2013
Jeff (Chichester) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars TShirt, 31 Mar. 2014
Graham Cowley (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great fit and length is great for us tall guys, Ive had them before and they last, would recommend them

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough, 26 Oct. 2014
Gogol (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Decent quality and not a bad fit. I got this because I have a Canterbury hooded top which I love as its top quality and you can tell designed by a company that make for rugby teams not malnourished teenager's with no shoulders. I knock one star off this one as its a little tight at the upper shoulder/chest area but still a lot better than most out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 3 Feb. 2014
Happy with both the service and quality, the t shirt is also a good fit - this was a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars CANTERBURY MENS TEE SHIRT,, 27 Jan. 2014
The Canterbury tee shirt landed at my door step as forecast, the tee shirt is of good quality and fits very well, my only regret is that I should have ordered a couple more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy bunny, 20 Jan. 2014
This was bought for my daughters boyfriend for Christmas he was happy with it the quality of the t shirt not bad for the price to
Mrs green

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 17 Jan. 2014
T-shirt was of excellent quality, colour vibrant, fit good, my son loved it and still looks smart in his casual clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good top this, 30 Aug. 2013
Quality top, fits really good as I'm 6ft5 can be difficult finding tops long enough but this ones fine. Came quickly aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good t, 28 Jun. 2013
Good t-shirt loved the quality and fit . I'm a chap that's very big I have a 40 waste and 54 inch chest and 6foot ish. The t-shirt is also long enough. I'm a rugby fan loved it would buy another.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›