5.0 out of 5 stars Killswitch at it again
I bought this as a pre order and have to say I was so happy when I got it. Awesome to see Jesse back even though I do miss howard.
They've got some heavy riffs and I was glad to see more solo's included. The case too have some awesome designs on it.
Published 2 months ago by katie darby

3.0 out of 5 stars Big KSE fan here
Not wildly impressed with this. Being a fan and hoping that after a few listens it would grow on me more I bought the album. I am still listening to it and its like this song, goodish but just not great.
Published 16 months ago by S. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Killswitch at it again, 18 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Big KSE fan here, 12 April 2013
S. Smith "meesterboom" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Feb 2013
Kyle Robinson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: In Due Time (MP3 Download)
Heavy. Melodic. Awesome lyrics. Just how a new Killswitch album should be! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfec', 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: In Due Time (MP3 Download)
Jesse has been away for a while, he left, he grew, he returned! Jesse has returned to Killswitch at a running pace, picking up where he left off. Not a bad word to say, his vocals have only become better over time, developing beautiful clean vocals whilst maintaining his monumental scream. a true asset to the world of metal. Howard will be sorely missed but I'm sure that he couldnt be happier that the father of KSE has returned.

In Due Time