on 3 August 2015
I have to start by saying that you really do get what you pay for. For me, so far, this memory card has worked just fine. I know however, that there have been many for whome this has been a waste of money. It seems to be a case of luck as to whether or not you have will have issues with it. I have to say though that the build quality is fairly poor. It feels cheap. It is however reflected in the price. So you have a choice, either pay or an official memory card or get a cheap one like this and hope for the best.

Good luck!
on 21 October 2013
I'm sad to say the PS2 64MB memory card I purchased doesn't even work. It was just a waste of my money
on 8 November 2013
I found this product really helpful with my playstation 2. You can save 8 times the number of games as you can on the original cards which is really helpful. No faults or problems with it. Definitely recommend to anyone who owns a PS2. It saves you having 20 memory cards and trying to work out which one has your save game on it.
on 3 March 2013
With the PS4 on the books for 2013 and the PS3 so popular the PS2 games have become cheaper so we have loads more to play.

Problem is the 8 mb cards were getting full so this is ideal.
on 4 December 2013
slow on delivery got here late and paid extra for next day delivery too bought so my son can save his games but wont save any after the first 3 slots wont recommend and will not buy from again
on 23 February 2014
"64MB and working, when i get to 99percent usage i'll edit the feedback if it shows any corruption; if it works let this comment remain as it is. Farewell travelers"
on 29 December 2015
Turned up promptly and does what it says. Last one I got from a different seller corrupted immediately, game was a bit dodgy. But this one has worked fine.
on 26 April 2013
Wats to say it works okay as im new to ps2 it didnt save my game because the game is a ps1 and dosent reconize the memory stick but it saves ps2 games
on 22 November 2013
i got it within the estimated period. it works. I have many different save game on it. So thank you very much to those that sold it to me
on 3 March 2014
You forget how much data you could save from your games onto a memory card with 64MB, works perfectly fine and haven't had any trouble.