4.0 out of 5 stars Still looks good as new 2 years on
This has been used every day for over 2 years with twins, and it still looks good. It's sufficiently unisex in appearance that my husband is as happy carrying it about as I am. Only thing I would say is it's a bit on the small side if you need to put in spare clothes etc.
Published on 27 Dec. 2011 by Dicentennial

2.0 out of 5 stars A big disappointment
It looks great, has lots of pockets and can clip onto a push chair very easily.

Published on 20 Feb. 2010 by P. L. Seago

2.0 out of 5 stars A big disappointment, 20 Feb. 2010
P. L. Seago - See all my reviews
It looks great, has lots of pockets and can clip onto a push chair very easily.

Unfortunately, it doesn't close at the top (the magnets just get pulled apart when you fill the bag), so if it's raining everything gets soaked. The numerous pockets seem to be the wrong size (too big/small) and the more you put in the little pockets, the less you can fit in the main compartment.

I've just sold mine and bought a second-hand JuJuBe for the same price. This is much easier to clean and expands to fit a lot more in it than the skip hop.

However, the Skip Hop Pronto, is brilliant and I couldn't live without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still looks good as new 2 years on, 27 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Skip Hop Duo Deluxe French Stripe Changing Bag (Baby Product)
The best bag I've seen and used. Love it!
It has a large main compartment for nappies, wipes, spare clothes, food etc. The side bottle pockets are large and even fit our big mam bottles in. There are also 2 pockets in the front for as well as a separate handbag compartment to keep your purse phone and keys easily accessible.
A fab bag for any mum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 2 Mar. 2014
So sweet in design, and so practical! I just love this bag! And the fabric outside which is durable and completely wipeable, looks like a cotton fabric. That makes the bag one for everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!!, 5 Sept. 2014
I love love love this bag! It looks so stylish and easy to carry around. Doesn't even look like a diaper bag. I absolutely adore it. It's big enough to carry all the stuff I need for my three month old son. But it's not too bulky or big. The stroller straps have also come in handy quite a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this changing bag, 7 Nov. 2014
Absolutely love this changing bag, a perfect size and looks good too, I particularly love the straps to attach it to my pram and also love the fact the bottles are seperate to the main compartment which prevents any leaky bottles going on everything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 9 Feb. 2015
I love this changing bag! It keeps everything in one place and is so spacious with the different compartments. The only criticism I have is that it doesn't keep the bottles warm for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical change bag that looks the part too, 14 July 2014
Very happy with my Skiphop change bag. The design looks great and all features as described make this a very practical change bag - plenty of pockets so all things stay organised and love the adult outer zip pockets also. A great purchase after lots of research into different change bags - my one concern was that it was going to be big enough but I fit all the stuff I need for my newborn in and it all fits in ok. I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag but not for me, 5 Aug. 2014
Good bag but not for me. It doesn't any any zip on the top and I want it one, but good bag

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 23 Aug. 2010
I had a bag before (Bugaboo) that I was very dissapointed about and I have practicaly never used it, so I was very careful when buying new one. I noticed Skip hop because of straps (to attach to stroller) which seemed very practical and then I could not decided abot the model. Finally I chose Duo Deluxe and it is everything a wanted from diaper bag. Practical straps, enough compartments, big enough yet not too big, separate pockets for documents, cool desing. It is true that there is no zipper on the top of the bag- which was my only concern about this bag, but till now I have never missed it. Great value for money !

Skip Hop Duo Deluxe French Stripe Changing Bag