5.0 out of 5 stars Blade hard skin remover
Used to get these on the high street, seem to have a problem now, prompt delivery and good quality product. I use this when just come out of the bath when the skin is soft, but use with caution don't dig in too much, peal a little at a time and you will get great results.
Published 11 months ago by carol saville

2.0 out of 5 stars Too scary
I can just see this leading to a surprise visit to our local A&E department, unless they shut it.
Published 4 months ago by Ed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Blade hard skin remover, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Callus Corn Hard Skin Remover Foot Pedicure Kit with 20 Blades (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit BUT go steady., 24 Mar 2014
I have this tool used on me at the nail bar with a luxury pedicure. However, I walk lots and my hard skin builds up quickly, and a luxury pedicure every fortnight is out of my economy bracket. Therefore, I purchased this with some reservation because of the blade.

I have to say it really does the job VERY well. However, please, please, PLEASE only do little shavings at a time and work down to the soft skin - please do not try to get it all off with one slice. I am really VERY happy with this product.

I'm a little disappointed I can't find replacement blades, as I would like to stock up. However at this price you don't mind buying another tool and blades.

I found this far in advance of the one with the safety blade which is useless on my feet.

Go steady, can't reiterate this enough - this is a VERY sharp blade and you could do serious damage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too scary, 2 Mar 2014
Might be OK for 'professionals' (like orthopaedic surgeons, maybe) but I just don't fancy scraping my own feet with it. Of letting my wife do it. The razor blade sticks out a little like a wood plane basically, but getting the right degree of pressure is really tricky. Too gentle and nothing happens. Too hard and before you know it you've ended up with an unintentional bone biopsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for hard skin, 26 Feb 2014
I used to buy this product fairly cheap from a shop but they no longer sell it. I bought this item on-line because you got the extra blades with it. The only thing I can fault about this product is that it advertises 20 blades but you only get 10 (they are double ended - which makes it 20).

5.0 out of 5 stars A lil too easy to draw blood., 12 May 2014
Sooo addictive!

It can take too much skin off, very easily.
With care, it does the job well.

I couldn't put it down once I had started. It led to a couple of ouchies though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lethal, 8 May 2014
If you have chronic thick hard skin then I expect these are very effective. If like me you want to keep on top of slightly worn heals then avoid these as they will only cause injury. I haven't used them since my first attemp

3.0 out of 5 stars Price is fair, 27 April 2014
This thing is quite dangerous. If you are sure that you can manage a pedicure well without cutting yourself, you will love it. I have cut myself very badly so this remover went straight to the bin

1.0 out of 5 stars fidderly, 29 Mar 2014
No instructions on how to use or how to remove blade didn't work for me ended up in draw poor

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
Does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
A brilliant little tool that works extremely well and so cheap

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›