5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and very beautiful!
Originally bought it for my middle finger as I could not find the size available for my ring finger.

But turns out it actually fits on my ring finger better than my middle one so it's just like in the movie.

A nice light green box came with it.

The elvish words are exactly the same as the movie ring.

Quite heavy like a real gold...
Published 13 months ago by Kent

3.0 out of 5 stars Work's very well at first, but then Sauron will possess you.
What can I say? this is THE ONE RING, forged by Sauron to rule all others. Being merely human it doesn't really give one omnipotence but can be used handily to turn invisible at will. I usually use it to avoid unwanted visitors but have also used it to steal cakes from the bakery. I would recommend keeping it on a chain however because you can forget you are wearing it...
Published 3 months ago by Sarah Larsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and very beautiful!, 14 Aug 2013

A nice light green box came with it.

The elvish words are exactly the same as the movie ring.

Quite heavy like a real gold ring.

I have had it for around 2 months now, and wear it whenever I leave the house, and as it is made from Tungsten there is not a single scratch on it at all.

Very happy with this purchase.

Only complaint was that it took about 2 weeks for delivery as it came from China to the UK, but I guess that can't be helped much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Jun 2014
M. Tribble "Matt" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought the smallest size (O) for step daughter. Only 12 days from China and it's perfect! Really solid piece of Jewellery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality !, 17 Jun 2014
The ring is gorgeous and the scripture writing looks excellent it has a very nice feel and weight to it. The ring came in a lovely little presentation box and came with a little story on a courier delivering a item on time and as new condition which is quite quaint but the ring is very high quality and I recommend you buy off these ppl as will I recommend to family and friends. Thank you for your quality service and I look forward to my next new order coming soon !!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Jun 2014
Simply brilliant. Feels and fits PERFECT on the finger. Had it for long time now and the plating didnt scratch off at all. RECOMMEND

5.0 out of 5 stars One ring to rule them all....., 7 Aug 2014
Excellent quality ring! If you're looking for a one ring replica this is definitely a great buy! This ring is easily on par with the weta replica and the noble collection replica.. Don't let the price fool you, it may b cheap but it's excellent value for money and every bit as good as the higher end replicas if not better. Great buy for any LORT fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Opk Jewellery "The Lords Of The Rings" High Polished 18K Gold Plated Tungsten Carbide Steel Men's Wedding Rings Finger Band Best Welcome Finger Jewelry Gift - Size O (Jewellery)
I actually purchased a couple of cheaper replica rings before I bought this one that I was very disapointed with. The colour was wrong, the style of the ring was nothing like the one in the films and the inscription looked like it had been scratched on by a five year old with a compass.

This ring, on the other hand, excelled in all those areas. It is the right colour (also nice and shiny - the pictures don't lie on this one), a nice chunky weighty style (I was actually very pleasantly surprised by how heavy it was when I first picked it up), and the inscription blends in nicely with the ring while still remaining visible (I am yet to test the visible after leaving it in the fire for a while).

All jokes aside, anyone looking for a well priced, high quality ring that closely matches the one from the films need look no further than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality for pocket money price :D, 2 July 2014
MayClem Design (Guildford, Surrey) - See all my reviews
Awesome quality ring - really looks the part, dont let the price tag fool you - this is an exceptional copy of the One Ring, far better than the more expensive one i bought before

i now have my own 'precious' :D

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 29 May 2014
it's the best jewellery i buy , its like a original if you want a the ring of lord of rings this is your product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent item, good heavy ring, 8 July 2014
excellent item
,good heavy ring
.my grandson was thrilled with it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 7 Jun 2014
Looks and feels exactly how it should, very impressed for the price.
I am about to buy a smaller one as I ordered the largest to be safe, and it is very large.
Thanks!