5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case
Published 1 month ago by I See The Light

3.0 out of 5 stars This is an OK case for the price. However ...
This is an OK case for the price. However, it is quite smooth and I'm concerned I might drop it. Hubbie has an Invision PU (mock leather) case that has a grained finish and therefore is much less slippery, although more expensive. I have decided to purchase the same case as it's a small cost against risk of dropping an expensive iPad!
Published 2 months ago by Margaret Lyons

3.0 out of 5 stars This is an OK case for the price. However ..., 13 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: iPad Mini Case, iPad Mini Retina Case, ESR Yippee Colour Series Trifold Case Smart Cover for iPad Mini 2 with Retina Disply_ Precise Cutout for Dual microphone (Mysteriou Black) (Target)
I love this case. It is well made, of good quality and very stylish! You pay a premium for an Apple product because of the beauty and the brand. The last thing I wanted was for my iPad to be completely hidden in a case. This brand recognised this important factor and made the back of the case with a degree of transparency so that you can clearly see the aluminium back and Apple logo. I loved that!

The product description is 100% accurate. The price was amazing, more so compared to Apple's own version. I bought 2 cases, one in orange and one in black (for a conservative work environment) and I love them both. The magnetic front cover works VERY well and turns the iPad off when closed and on when opened. Another thing that set it apart from one that I had my eye on was it's branding is subtle and stylish like the case. One case I looked at had it's name branded in bright white on a black case. I found it made it look cheap and took away from the beauty of that case. Unlike this one which retains its beauty whilst selling the case brand subtlety.

I would absolutely recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 13 Jun 2014
If you are looking for something to fit great, be really light, and simply help avoid scratching the back or front of your Ipad Air while making your ipad look really sleek, this is a perfect buy at a really great price. The case is very attractive and well designed and the material feels very durable. What amazing is that the folding cover can become a triangular pedestal and it works beautifully, supports the iPad Air completely, and then lays down flat when it's time to use it as a protective cover. Besides, it has a fuzzy, soft liner that protects the screen. The back part that goes over the "Apple" logo is translucent and the color of the front. If you are looking at the Apple Smart Cover like I was thinking about, then you definitely want to get this instead since I cannot imagine it being any better even though it has a much higher price. Really happy with this purchase and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Aug 2014
Love it. Covers whole iPad to avoid scratching. Stands up without falling over. Nice good quality material. I got purple: beaut colour. iPad sleeps when you close it, wakes when you open it. That needs to be "on" in your settings though, otherwise it won't work. Can't think of anythin else, that's all you need from a cover really. Tis long-lasting too. Might break if you dropped it on a hard floor but you shouldn't be dropping it anyway :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for what it is, but don't expect ultra-light, 7 Sep 2014
An ipad mini wifi is 331 g. The case is 99 g, so it adds 30% to the weight... and you can really feel it. The "air-ness" is significantly reduced, if not gone.

The Apple smart cover is a lot lighter but it is £30+

Otherwise, a good case. The finish of the back of the case is excellent. The front cover less so however - looks cheap and plasticky (but then again, it is cheap and plastic).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great i-Pad case, 2 Sep 2014
Excellent product which fits and protects my i-pad mini with retina display perfectly.
The access holes for camera lens. volume adjustment and on off switch match perfectly. The case folds and holds magnetically so that you can either prop the i-pad up to read from it or equally tar range the fold to type properly.
The choice of colours is really good and the price was excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 Sep 2014
Gillian C. (Darwen, Lancs) - See all my reviews
I love this case, I like the trifold design, I've used the magnetic cover as a stand more than I thought I would! And I'm amazed at how sleek it is! Unlike previous cases I've had it's not bulky in the slightest and my iPad mini fits it perfectly. Another plus is the colours... They're sooo pretty! I bought a pink one for me and a lavender one for my Mum, she also loves it! :)

I definitely recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad if you like your ipad compact, 12 Aug 2014
Not bad if you like your ipad compact. Although I struggle with the back every time I want to use it to watch a movie but then its not a bad product

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay as a protection, but the buttons ..., 16 Oct 2014
It is okay as a protection, but the buttons to control the volume and to turn on/off the unit are too hard to press.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but flaw, 15 Oct 2014
Good case apart from the cover flap keeps slipping so when you pick it up the iPad keeps locking and unlocking