Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 July 2013
I loved the previous album and this one doesn't disappoint. Full of energetic poetic lyrics, beats, rhythm and style. I just did a 24mile hike for charity and this album got me through mile 10 to the 2nd check point and it's one of those albums where you have nearly every song on it tagged as a favourite. Awesome awesome awesome stuff!
on 29 June 2013
The self titled Grace Potter and the Nocturnals is one of my favourite albumns and I ordered this albumn praying that it would be as good. I am listening to it for the first time as I write this and it's brilliant! If you haven't heard this band then you really need to. They are fantastic - her voice is really powerful and its a really good mixture of rock/country. I thoroughly recommend this albumn.
on 25 August 2015
Bought this cd on the strength of the previous album which totally blew me away, and whilst this one didn't quite have the same impact, it's still a great listen and grows more on you with every play. It just lacks the immediate sing a long, foot tapping catchiness of its predecessor. I hope they tour the UK sometime soon, I don't go to many gigs these days but I'd go out of my way to see this lot live.
on 2 July 2013
Another truly fine album from this great band, wonderfully crafted songs, excellent musicianship showing that great rock music is alive and kicking.
on 11 June 2014
very happy with this purchase a great album she is terrific singer i will be looking at all her recent albums.
on 22 December 2012
I love Grace Potter's albums - great rock mixed with the occasional ballad. 'Colours' from an earlier album is simply breathtaking and Stars from the new album is a highlight. Highly recommended, and great service / delivery by the vender.
on 4 May 2013
had only heard her sing with kenny Chesney - but this album is so 2013 country tones and rock influences - great album
on 1 March 2015