5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!
Published 16 months ago by Blondie on Exe

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
this has a nice keyboard but I though the ipad would attach to it but it doesn't, i'm not sure what they mean about the magnetic hard case unless it the keyboard magnetic hard case
Published 10 months ago by john

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Belkin QODE FastFit Slim Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case with Autowake for iPad 2, 3 and 4 Retina (Accessory)
I spent almost a week looking at keyboards for my iPad 3. The choice came down to two. The Belkin and the Logitech. The fact that the Belkin is 20 cheaper than the Logitech in no way influenced my choice. I liked the spec of the Belkin. There are four small, neat feet on the back, thus minimising the risk of scratching. Also the back magnetic catch is solid. Not a floppy piece of flimsy plastic. Its neat. Two magnetic strips anchor the front putting the iPad to sleep. There are two viewing angles and the screen can be viewed in portrait or landscape. Its a doddle to set up. The keyboard is the best and the keys feel good. Nice response. Also the screen is still touch sensitive so no need use one or the other. This is a fantastic, positive factor. So, negatives... NONE! I can't think of any. I love my Ipad but with this keyboard/case it just got a whole lot better. Its like a mini Mac Book. The iPad with the keyboard fits neatly in my Kipling iPad case and my Caroline Lisfranc iPad carry case. I wouldn't have believed it possible to love my iPad even more but I do. Highly recommend the Belkin Ultra-thin case. .

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad cover, 10 Aug 2013
My wife and I both used Logitech keyboards, I bought this as a replacement for one of those covers which developed an issue with two faulty keys. In comparison I think the Logitech is more solid and offers more protection if carried about often, however the Belkin works extremely well, costs less and has an additional viewing angle, therefore if you are not concerned or affected by the possible extra protection issues, go for the Belkin and save money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Many of the Others, 29 Oct 2013
This is my 4th keyboard. The others have proved not to be sturdy enough for me and have broken within weeks. Whilst I would have preferred something that covered the back of my iPad this has proved to be just what I need. It lasts for absolutely ages before I need to re-charge it. The only downside that I can see is that as a touch typist I do not like having to hammer the keys quite as hard as this keyboard insists that I do. That has taken a little bit of getting used to but otherwise this has been just right for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Aug 2013
Wonderful product that has turned my iPad into a mini-laptop. I couldn't recommend this product any higher. Sleek and compact, it is just great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad keyboard, 23 April 2014
have had a cheaper one of these, not belkin, but cheap never the less, which wasn't the greatest, this Belkin one is better in many ways, has two positions for use which makes it nice to use, keys are good solid feel, connects easy, auto wake feature is a must, the only down side is the build quality, being plastic case it tends to bend and the ipad doesn't take the same shape, other than that an ok item.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 26 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard that works well, 20 July 2014
Nice keyboard that works well. However, even though I knew this was going to be rather smaller than a normal keyboard I find it too small. I touch type, so I end up hitting all the wrong keys. May have been a better idea, for me, to try to find a full width keyboard that accommodates the iPad, if such a keyboard exists.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit, 3 Sep 2013
For anyone with an iPad or thinking about getting one, as opposed to the hassle of maintaining a Windows machine or forking out for Mac this makes a lot of sense as an alternative to a true laptop. Once you are used to the multitasking and ways of working on the iPad you are away and can comfortable type an essay of 1000 words on this keyboard (provided your hands aren't too big admittedly).

I use iWorks on my iPad and now with iWorks in the cloud via iCloud.com if you start a document on your iPad you can now access it and work on it via an PC or Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 3 Sep 2013
Robin Ellison (London UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it says on the tin (though haven't worked out what 'multi-angled' does). So good, even my wife wanted one. Would have preferred a finish to match the black mini, rather than the scratchable light grey aluminium finish,

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 20 Aug 2013
I much prefer using an actual keyboard rather than the virtual keyboard on my iPad. This is easy to use and great that it doubles up as a cover. Made life much easier!

Delivered in good time as well.