5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!
Published 11 months ago by Emma B

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short
Not a very long game. Glad I got it as a free day app as I would have been disappointed to pay for it.
Published 11 months ago by danteinferno987

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Another Monster at the End of This Book...Starring Grover & Elmo! (App)
Managed to get this when it was free (lucky me!) and it really is good. I was a little disappointed at first because it is more of an interactive book than a game, and as such is quite short, with only 5 or 6 'puzzles' to do, but my daughter absolutely loves it! She has been on it solidly for about 3 days now, and two of those days were Xmas day and boxing day! One thing I will say tho is that the price seems a lot for what it is...

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 7 Jan 2014
This was so funny. I received this as a free app, and I wouldn't pay for it simply because it was very short. But the quality of the story and characters is excellent and we love it, grown-ups and children alike.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 31 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my grandson, 19 Feb 2014
Love these free books for my grandson he loves them and fantastic because they are free and not taking up loads of space in bedroom

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 Feb 2014
good, intresting game. intresting to play. i liked playing all the games throughout the game. fun to learn about the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec 2013
My severely disabled daughter lives this book. She can manage to point to turn the page and knock the bricks down and rub off the glue. It keeps her amused for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 May 2014