4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty good album - but it's far from perfection. I'd recommend a listen online before buying though
I'll start by saying that I know an awful lot of people have slated this album, criticising the change of style and the lack of effort put in (apparently didn't go into the studio with any written material at all). In this regard, I can see why people are frustrated, I am too - because if this is what they can do with little effort, then with more time, and respect...
Published 22 months ago by Mr. M. Rix

2.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Naughty
Back in 2004 when I first saw Hand of Blood on Scuzz TV, I was excited. I was excited about this band and I was excited to watch them grow. The first time I saw them they were supporting Funeral for a Friend in 2005, months before the release of their debut LP, The Poison which remains one of the finest metal albums of the 2000s.

When Scream Aim Fire was...
Published 20 months ago by ...

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars alexandra, 2 Mar 2013
Fantastic!! Loved the old stuff and love this aswell... I like the raw sound... You can hear the passion for what they are doing in the songs and in the lyrics. X

4.0 out of 5 stars Temper Temper, 22 Feb 2013
BFMV are back i cant belive BFMV hit a bad point in their career but Matt writes temper temper about the issues this album is a great album but somesong just dont sound right for bfmv and a huge thanks to Axewound for saving BFMV

5.0 out of 5 stars Temper Temper = Another brilliant step forward for the Metal Titans, 4 Mar 2013
Kieran Mcveigh (Falkirk, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This album is amazing, it took me more than one listen to fall in love with this album. Every song on it is brilliant and the instrumentals in some of the songs are inspiring! Haven't lost it no matter what anyone says, Bullet For My Valentine are still the kings of heavy metal

3.0 out of 5 stars Huge Drop, 2 Mar 2013
Dr. G. Pryce (University of Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Huge drop from their usual standards. whether they had some problems as a band after fever or not, they should have spent more time writing songs to their usual standard; this album seems rushed, very unoriginal and has no soul in comparison to the lively Fever and The Poison. At times they even copy their older stuff, let alone the uninspired cop-out Tear Don't Fall (Part 2) which is hugely disappointing after the original. Ah well, knowing Bullet, I'm sure they'll pull it back. In the meantime, listen to the Poison and Fever.

1.0 out of 5 stars i lost my temper temper, 4 Mar 2013
J. C. Pennington (somewhere in europe) - See all my reviews
this album is terrible, they have sucked since the poison and this is the worst to date. I dont suggest this at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Temper Temper (Deluxe Version) (MP3 Download)
Awesome of course, buy it your ears will love you, your mp3 player will love you and that's all you need to know go buy it and give yer ears a clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Different but just as brilliant!, 13 Feb 2013
I really enjoyed this album as a long time BFMV fan it was worth the wait. I've always thoroughly enjoyed Bullet's music and this just makes me want more and more. The lyrics are raw and to the bone, I could really feel them. The music is catchy and melodic. It will be great album to play live, Keep up the good work boys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a grower, not a shower., 17 Feb 2013
The first few listens I nearly cried, thinking my favourite band had lost the plot but after a long 4 hour drive with the album on repeat, I soon began to pick songs out that actually weren't too bad at all. The more I listened the more I realised just how much I liked these few tracks and in fact this album was not bad at all. I actually really loved it!!

I do have a few issues however which is why I am only giving the album 4 star. I believe the lyrics lacked the imagination that bullet usually possess and that the drums and bass over-power the vocals and guitar a bit too much for my liking but songs such as P.O.W and dead to the world, are the exceptions. They are both extremely awesome tracks and for me make the album!!

Best tracks for me are;
P.O.W
Dead To The World
Breaking Point
Tears Don't Fall Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Temper!, 16 Feb 2013
Ciarian F. J. Miles (Tunbridge Wells, UK) - See all my reviews
Just finished listening to it and apart from Riot which sounded abit commercial I think its a Great Album! Sure its not their best Album but I can't see why so many fans disliked it :o

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 14 Feb 2013
P. Fisher "overworkedchimp" (Stoke-on-Trent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Temper Temper (Deluxe Version) (MP3 Download)
Amazon why can I not just give it a star rating I don't want to type an essay all the time I have other things I need to do, just let me star rate only please!

anyway I can not figure out the bad reviews it sounds great to me and gets better as you go through..

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Temper Temper (Deluxe Version)
Temper Temper (Deluxe Version) by Bullet For My Valentine