Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 April 2013
Don't get me wrong, it's exactly what it says on the tin, but, I guess in my heart of hearts I just would've liked this to have been the Civil Wars 2nd album....which it is not. The couple of songs they do have on the disc though are classic Civil Wars. JUST SORT OUT YOUR DIFFERENCES AND GET BACK IN THE STUDIO YOU TWO...PLEASE!!!!!!!
on 22 July 2014
This really is a film soundtrack that certainly didn't endear me to want to see the film. If its the Civil Wars you are after, stick to their own albums, they don't feature much on this one. Also T Bone is better playing on proper songs too, again better to buy one of his albums.
on 17 May 2014
I am a big collector of Civil Wars. This is a very good band! On this CD there is only one good track of Civil Wars,
but as a collector, I must have this CD