on 18 January 2014
I would completely disagree with the most recent review. This is the second Bluesky gel I have purchased, and I have not been disappointed. I bought the Sensationail full gel kit in the US, but found the gels to be very expensive here - £12 as compared to the some I bought on offer for $5, and so I have been looking for some cheaper alternatives to try a few new colours. I would say that you get the best finish after 3 coats of Bluesky gel ,but that's no big deal, and it lasts 2 - 3 weeks, which is as long as the OPI colours I have (which incidentally are about £20 each).

Rex Vixen is a deep wine colour, closer to brown than red, but is great for the Rouge Noir look without the chips after a couple of days. The colours stay glossy, are relatively easy to remove, and are inexpensive enough to build a decent collection of colours. I am impressed, and will definitely purchase more.
on 6 January 2014
I have done a lot of research on the polishes for gel. These are THE BEST!! Excellent quality and value for money. I have used the ones they sell in Boots for £15 and thought they were rubbish, but these polishes last forever if you look after them properly. The gel goes on nice and thick and look amazing. Highly recommend!!
on 17 October 2013
The color is simply beautiful and as it looks in the photos, but I needed 4 coats to get it. The polish is a little runnier than other gel polishes, making polishing a bit difficult - not impossible, just not as easy as other brands. This worked with my Sensational products perfectly; I used all their primers and base/topcoats and just swapped in this color and no issues at all. It's been a week and still looks great.
on 10 June 2013
Such a lovely deep wine shade, so many
Comments with this one:) beautifull to wear and lasted longer than i could leave it on for!!:)
on 29 January 2014
This is a lovely dark red, more like a wine colour . Great shade and hard wearing good value for price paid. I have a few Bluesky products all of them are good Quality.
on 1 August 2014
Haven't tried this colour yet. It looks more brown in the bottle than the picture but I'll have to wait and see, I would recommend any bluesky products!
on 27 July 2013
Fab finish great shine lasted well 2 weeks on fingers longer on toes. Admired by many people. Deliverd fast. Very very happy.
on 20 November 2014
the colour is lovely. But the application was difficult. Very runny and kept 'bleeding' into nail bed and side of nails.
on 17 January 2016
I love the Bluesky polishes. They were the first brand of gel nails that I ever tried, and in the last 2 and a half years I have tried many others, but always go back to my Blueskys. Normally a dark or bright Bluesky will cover in two coats. The lighter shades three. This colour, for some reason needed four coats to get the correct opacity. I would not say that it was runny, it applied just fine, but it's lacking in pigment. This has not put me off buying from the brand, I suppose there are always a few dud shades in a massive range of polishes. I will use it, it is a luxe looking colour and not too dark for everyday wear. IMO a nice classic burgundy red, warm toned, lighter than Chanel Rouge Noir, but in that same family of warm classic reds.
on 15 January 2014
This is a beautiful deep red.
It is good quality and I recomend it for nail techs.
A good colour to have