5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, 1 May 2014
This review is from: The Far Side (Kindle Edition)
Gina has managed to include a vast array of subjects and interests from corrupt US governments to the stars.
I was riveted from Ch 2 and all I want now is the sequel .
Ralph

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Far Side (Kindle Edition)
I haven't quite finished The Far Side yet and I know that it was only published a couple of weeks ago, but I am already looking for the next book. I do so hope that there will be more set in this universe. I couldn't put the book down and that is really bad because I've got a magazine to publish this week! The next book in the series can be a more normal length as far as I'm concerned. This was a trilogy all in one book - three times normal book length.

Whether you are an SF fan or not, this book will get you thinking as you follow each of the many twists and turns. There is a bit of an attempt at pushing a political viewpoint - but I think it is pretty subdued - or perhaps it's only that I tend to agree that Political Correctness has taken things a step too far and that politicians are all too easy to corrupt these days.

A great read, highly recommended. Can't wait for the next book. I will be reading the prior works while I wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent read!, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Far Side (Kindle Edition)
This is an excellent book that holds your attention from start to finish. It is quite a long book (over 800 pages), but it is written in such a style that keeps you wanting to read more, so it didn't seem as long as it actually was. I would recommend that you read this book. You won't regret it!

The Far Side