on 22 May 2013
a good mix, all well known music, very easy on the ear, no effort required! I intend to get others in the series
on 2 July 2013
I'd been watching some of these in Wish List when price dropped to £1.79 so decided to give one a try.

You'll recognize virtually every track, they seem to work together quite well. Worth a purchase and will probably try another in the series.

Tend not to listen whilst reading though - more a music whilst having breakfast thing.
on 12 July 2013
I often play this if I'm working on something intense on the computer (eg finance) which I want background music but not too taxing on the brain. This is ideal.

I also play this if I can't sleep at night. The first track is brilliant but to be honest I don't hear any more than that as I'm normally asleep by then!! Very relaxing.
on 8 March 2013
If you want something soothing and fresh to play whilst reading on your Kindle fire then you cannot do better than this. Superb!
on 4 November 2013
This has a good choice of classical pieces, most of which I had already on other albums. It's nice but not quite as relaxing as I'd expected, as occasionally, a piece would be played by unexpected instruments, which jarred a bit, since I already knew them as they were meant to be played.
on 12 November 2013
This is a wonderful compilation which is useful in that, it provides an opportunity to listen to some music that you may not necessarily already be familiar with.
on 9 November 2013
This download is great value. I find it useful for background music while studying, or simply chill out. Well worth the money.
on 29 August 2013
The selection of tracts is good but some of the playing is poor. I would prefer that there was more player for a richer sound
on 13 May 2013
I like listening to music when I read but find I get side tracked trying to sing along. This is the perfect solution to my problem. It removes the silence but does not detract from the reading. Great idea.
on 30 May 2013
A great listen when winding down from a stressful day, exactly what I like about classical music. Gently piano and violin pieces helping you to relax and enjoy the evening ahead.