Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 February 2015
After ages searching for a travel chess board we decided to buy this one, we could not be happier!
The price is great, it's great quality and its a perfect size! Big enough for a comfortable game of chess with the added benifit of being light weight and magnetic!
The pieces are a great size and feel really well made.
All in all very, very happy! 10/10
If your after a travel chess board get this one!
on 13 February 2015
It's a good size set that can replace any normal set. Since it's magnetic, it's easy to move the board from one room to another when a game is in progress. The board and pieces are good for the price. The pieces can be stored within set. However, the pieces need to arranged in horizontal position, otherwise the board wouldn't close. So, it takes a bit more time when you are tidying up. But apart from that, it's brilliant. I would recommend it.
on 10 August 2013
If you're unlucky your figures might have some minor manufacture flaws, however, it's nothing too noticeable. Great value for your money!
on 22 December 2013
What can I say. It is a little larger than I had thought, but it is amazing. Pieces stay exactly where they should....even during turbulence on a plane.
on 31 July 2015
This chess set is just what I wanted. The magnetic pieces stay in place if the board gets knocked and they store away neatly inside the folded board. Very pleased.
on 11 March 2015
we loves these at home. great time pass. good quality stuff. arrived much before the expected due date. very happy.
on 29 December 2014
Really practical as you can take it anywhere, just what we were looking for as it's a really practical size too.
on 30 July 2015
A great product . Was searching for something like this for a while . Very good quality , very practical .
on 20 February 2016
This is a good magnetic chess set and at fair price too. The pieces are a good size, and stick to the board like glue. it's handy too, as you can store the pieces inside the board when it is folded over. I like it so much, I might buy some for my local school chess club.
on 27 April 2016
The chess set is a very good one, and I'm very pleased with it. I had a little issue with it to start with as a little part to the side of the closed box was damaged, but that was soon replaced with a new chess set. Fantastic service.