5.0 out of 5 stars Wellies
Published 10 months ago by C. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose
These were at a good price, and fit as expected with room for thicker socks. My only complaint is that the soles are rather thin. Fine for in the garden, but needing extra insoles if used for walking the dog for a few miles, as I do.
Published 4 months ago by Rainbowlaydee

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellies, 16 Oct 2013
I wanted wellies that were cheap, sturdy and didn't have a stupid "fashion heel" (honestly, why would you? That's asking to fall over in mud). These are exactly that. Be aware, though, that the leg is fairly narrow - I have quite slim calves and they fit me fine, but I can wear EITHER jeans OR long thick socks as both makes them very tight indeed. That's far narrower than any previous welly I've worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 May 2013
L. Schroeter - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Mens Ladies Dunlop Hunting Fishing Walking Waterproof Wellies Rain Festival Wellington Boots UK Sizes 2-12 (Apparel)
I've been wearing them out on the shore quite a bit and they've done a good job so far. They are waterproof and as comfortable as wellies are. Simple and plain and for a good price. Definately recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots!, 12 Nov 2013
Well packaged, Good quick service. GREAT BOOTS! Ideal for walking the dog in the woods. Hope they wont leak, but for the price very good value. Not tight around the calves - big bonus. I can actually tuck my trousers in! Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop do the job!, 13 Jan 2014
V. G. Savin (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
We've had quite a few pairs of these, men and women's sizes, as a family over the last year, and find them brilliant. Price varies a little from seller to seller, but for an average of 12 the value for money is excellent.
I find the fit to be good, and they are definitely an easy to get off boot, due to the tapering nature of the design. I was also sceptical that I could walk very far in wellington boots, having always preferred walking shoes, but I have to say I am managing walks of up to 5 or 6 miles with no problems at all (thick woollen socks I find are best) and of course you can wade through whatever you need to.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great (at the moment), 29 Sep 2013
Arrived promptly, seem good, size true (enough room for fluffy boot warmers) Dunlop make so hopefully have enough rubber not to split!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair of these, 3 July 2014
fit well and used daily

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch size, 24 Jun 2014
I bought the size 9 since wellingtons seem to come on the small side but this make is size for size with shoes. However quality is very good for purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE THAN JUST WELLIES, 19 Jun 2014
Do you know, these are so comfy you don't know you're wearing them!!
They're not stiff but pliable and the best bit - at the bottom of each heel
at the back is a little sort of ledge that you put your other foot on to
enable the boot to be pulled off easily. Terrific - no more straining and
tugging to tear your wellies off!. Great boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2014
For the price these are simply an excellent buy. Easy to get on and off, fit well, and a sturdy construction. Would recommend and will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 1 Jun 2014
Mrs. V. E. Venn (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
these were for my husband as our one year old dog( now two) chewed his others, they are as expected strong and durable, great tread, good fit, he is pleased with them, and pleased our dog hasn't tried eating these boots.arrived promptly