5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, brilliant!
Having watched this on ITV I loved every single episode! I have pre-order this and I can't wait to own it on dvd so I can watch it everytime!

My favourite actor is Russell Tovey who plays Karl, not only he is funny in this but the actor is very sexy :)

This series is worth every penny and I advice you to buy this as you won't regret it!

I...
Published 13 months ago by Mr. S. A. Clark

2.0 out of 5 stars Abysmal nonsense
Published 4 months ago by Nightwatcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, brilliant!, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)

I hope ITV Orders another series! brilliant this series. this series is set in Jobcentre!

Last episode on ITV airs on 10.06.2013 and going to miss it when it ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny show, 8 July 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
likeable (and sometimes annoying)characters well potrayed but entire cast,so much better without the adverts from tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 8 April 2014
Willeke (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
While watching this my boyfriend walked in and he was hooked to. We watched the entire series in one sit down. Hilarious and yet you can still imagine things like this happening to you (though not as extreme). I can definitely recommend this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Job Lot Series 1, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
This is the best thing that I've seen in a long time hope they will be releasing Series 2 soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars So accurate!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
This is genius. Can't believe it hasn't had a second series! The characters are so accurate, you'll love and hate them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
I had never heard of this programme before I saw it on Amazon, I thought it sounded good so I took a chance and bought the DVD. I really enjoyed it. It reminded me a little of The Office (only not just as good as it was). I think people that work in an office environment can relate to certain things in it. All the actors are really good. I will definitely be watching series 2.

2.0 out of 5 stars Abysmal nonsense, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
How many times can the formula of this programme be duplicated. The series is based on exactly the same premise as the Spa. An incompetent and neuroric boss who should never have been placed in a position of authority surrounded by a group of employees who each have their own foibles and problems athat are supposed to contribute to a comic scenatio. While the Spa works, because the improbability of it all is glued together by some extravagant stuff such as an exploding garden shed, the hsser monotony of the job centre is just soul-numbing. The humour is thin and slow in coming. save your money and by The Spa instead

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this unseen on the strength of customer reviews, and I wasn't disappointed. It's very well written and enjoyable, and I wholeheartedly commend it to you as a piece of good light entertainment - not too challenging, and quite a few laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars the job lot., 13 Feb 2014
Esther S. Penn (britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this dvd because I watched the series on tv and wanted to own my own copy. It arrived within the time stated and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comedy, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Job Lot [DVD] (DVD)
I'd highly recommend this product, one of the funniest comedies we have produced for a long time; really realy funny

The Job Lot [DVD]
The Job Lot [DVD] by Richard Laxton (DVD - 2013)
8.99