on 12 May 2013
My copy, now read to pieces over the years has been replaced by the Kindle version, but that is fabulous. The story of Dorothea and Jack is riveting, and the whole Remillard family fascinating. However do read Intervention and the Jack the Bodiless first if you want to get the most out of the Saga of the Exiles to get the whole story, and then finish of course with Magnificat.
on 9 December 2014
Intelligent , riveting......stunning series of books. Can't believe I had never heard of these until a few months ago. Were recommended to me by a friend. I read the first and bought the rest ..... and the next series too. Julian May is an exceptional author. Cannot rate these books highly enough.
on 19 March 2013
This one I have always loved which is why I am reading it again.

It is the sequel to Intervention and Jack the Bodiless. I imagine it would be difficult to follow without having read them first, but if you have and enjoyed them too, then you'll love this too!
on 20 June 2014
I'm half way through this book and still cannot see the ending. I have read many books in my life that I have read more than once this is the first set of books that I have read on a Kindle. I have brought the set and look forward to finding more Julian May books.
on 21 April 2013
The hunt for Fury & it's Hydra acolytes continues, providing a backdrop to Jon and Diamond Mask's tale, with Marc's story taking a back seat for the finale.

And oh! That final sentence!
on 6 April 2013
love this series. family that has special abilities. there are some baddies in the series. Completely unique series from what others have been writing over the years.
on 22 May 2014
I first read the series of books after reading the many coloured land series many years ago and its stands the test of time to read again and again.
on 12 March 2014
Julian may takes you on an exotic journey through space and time. You loose yourself. Her characters are well drawn you won't put this book down.
on 7 July 2013
May continues her brilliant saga with the same familiar effortless and wonderful story telling, an imagination so vast is such a wonderful gift
on 12 May 2016
Again superb story telling! Dorothy and the Scottish planet well crafted character and world. And the Hydra a truly frightening monster!