5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value for money, anywhere, ever ?
Published 9 months ago by Cerbera

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but would only use for passengers.
This helmet is ok, the padding inside is reasonable but the the out side of the helmet just reals and sounds like plastic. But the visor has a nifty little clamp (button) on the bottom which stops and releases the visor which is good at high speeds.
overall i think this is a good helmet but i would keep it for any passengers.
Published 7 months ago by xxprogamer8900xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value for money, anywhere, ever ?, 28 July 2014
Of all the things that have ever arrived at my door, I don't think I've ever found one that represents such astonishing value for money as this helmet does. For just over £30 the build quality is incredible - so much so that I can't imagine how this can possibly be made for that price without terribly exploiting someone somewhere down the line. Leaving that possibility aside however, there is nothing negative to say about this piece of headgear.

If I was presented with this, and asked to guess its price, my guess would have 3 figures in it, and start with a 2 or 3. It's that good.

Arrives in a fairly attractive cloth bag, making it easy to carry about, or attach to rucksacks. Feels light but solidly built, and materials seem perfectly high grade and suitably robust. Material and foam components are well finished, and nice touches like a quick-release strap, with its ultra thick and durable webbing, and the closable 3 air vents make this a pleasure to wear. It is as narrower a profile as it could be, and so feels tight but comfortingly so, rather than oppressively so. My initial mild claustrophobia I encountered when first putting it on can be attributed to the fact that this is the first full head helmet I have ever put on, and it passed every quickly.

The only thing that slightly concerns me is the reduction in all round visibility which would come with any full head helmet, and so I guess can't be avoided.

It does look slightly ridiculous on me, as I am very tall and thin, & weigh just 9 stone, but it looks a lot better on me if I wear it with a BMX dirt bike style chest protector, which bulks me up a bit. I remain confident that if I ever pitch off my Airwheel at speed, I'm not going knock my teeth out, break my nose, or damage my brain or eyes. I instinctively trust this headgear.

I use this for Airwheeling my way round the countryside and over rough terrain, and in Winter, or when I need a camera helmet, for a GoPro curved standard mount sits perfectly in numerous places on this helm. In the summer I will probably wear a light cycling helmet or none at all, but on colder or rainer days, this will be perfect.

I've ordered the dark visor as well and that fits quickly and easily in a way that suggests it won't break with repeated swap-outs.

What a great helmet - buy 2 before they realise their mistake and put the price up - for I would (and perhaps feel I should) have paid 4 times as much for something this good.

In general I don't write positive reviews. I am hard to impress, and this did it. I am slightly annoyed about that. But also very pleased I've got one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 Jun. 2013
Looks absolutely great. I bought the Matt black one and I couldn't be happier. The picture shows are computer design but the helmet in real life looks far better. For £30 buy it. Evens comes with fabric case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 16 April 2013
This is an excellent helmet. It is a good fit yet you can still hear people and wear spectacles if you have them (although you have to take them off to put the helmet on). The many point adjustment on the visor is very handy. The vents are good and help to ventilate the inside enabling the visor to be shut. It has a good finish to it and it is light. All this at a low price what a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a cracker, 5 Mar. 2013
extreme comfort yet lighter than normal, the vents are very easy to get to and the chin strap has a zip tie like ratchet fastening making it easy to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant lid, 1 Aug. 2013
wow this is a brilliant lid,even comes with its own lid bag,fast delivery,and price is brilliant,anyone needing a crash helmet needs to use this seller,5 stars all the way

4.0 out of 5 stars smart looking, 27 Mar. 2013
great looking helmet, plenty of ventilation good fit but because of shape don't fit under seat worth the money though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid helmet, 18 Mar. 2013
a very good quality helmet which is perfect for any purpose, it even came with a carry bag and was boxed and pcaged good.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits like a glove, 16 April 2015
Well I have been a biker for many years and I have bought many lids over the years and paid £100s. I decided to down size my 750cc bike for a 300cc Piaggio in White. I decided to buy a new lid so as always I clicked on to Amazon. I saw this very well priced Full faced lid at £29.99p including P&P Shox Sniper Solid Motorcycle Helmet in Gloss White. I was a bit apprehensive with a price tag of just 29.99p I ordered it and 3 days later it arrived. I opened the well packed box and Woow I am so impressed with this product. It fits like a glove, it's just the job. I am so impressed I have just ordered a second one for my Wife. Thanks Amazon you have done it again. Another great deal, don't you pay silly High street shop prices, look on Amazon first. I would just like to say my new Shox Sniper sits in my garage on the shelf next to my old £120 Motorcycle helmet and you would not tell which one cost £29.99. Steve from Fareham. 25 years as a Big Motor Bike owner/rider.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, good quality ratchet strap and looks great, 2 Mar. 2015
For the price paid, my expectations were outdone. It's a decent enough quality helmet, comfortable, good quality ratchet strap and looks great. It is a bit loud, and it will fog up quickly in the cold - but what do you want for £30? For a passenger helmet or if you don't ride any long distance - go for it. Otherwise - spend more money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but would only use for passengers., 17 Sept. 2014
overall i think this is a good helmet but i would keep it for any passengers.