5.0 out of 5 stars what a cracker
extreme comfort yet lighter than normal, the vents are very easy to get to and the chin strap has a zip tie like ratchet fastening making it easy to open.
Published 17 months ago by okdude

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product
It's ok because it's very cheap (paid 30) with the intention to give it a try and in the worst case keep it for the passenger. Quality is not great, the cover of one of the ventilation holes on the top fell off after a couple of rides, the feel of the fabric inside is not at the level of other medium range products. The general ventilation is very high, which is good in...
Published 9 months ago by Achilles

5.0 out of 5 stars what a cracker, 5 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 Jun 2013
Looks absolutely great. I bought the Matt black one and I couldn't be happier. The picture shows are computer design but the helmet in real life looks far better. For 30 buy it. Evens comes with fabric case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 16 April 2013
This is an excellent helmet. It is a good fit yet you can still hear people and wear spectacles if you have them (although you have to take them off to put the helmet on). The many point adjustment on the visor is very handy. The vents are good and help to ventilate the inside enabling the visor to be shut. It has a good finish to it and it is light. All this at a low price what a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant lid, 1 Aug 2013
wow this is a brilliant lid,even comes with its own lid bag,fast delivery,and price is brilliant,anyone needing a crash helmet needs to use this seller,5 stars all the way

4.0 out of 5 stars smart looking, 27 Mar 2013
great looking helmet, plenty of ventilation good fit but because of shape don't fit under seat worth the money though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid helmet, 18 Mar 2013
a very good quality helmet which is perfect for any purpose, it even came with a carry bag and was boxed and pcaged good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value for money, anywhere, ever ?, 28 July 2014
Of all the things that have ever arrived at my door, I don't think I've ever found one that represents such astonishing value for money as this helmet does. For just over 30 the build quality is incredible - so much so that I can't imagine how this can possibly be made for that price without terribly exploiting someone somewhere down the line. Leaving that possibility aside however, there is nothing negative to say about this piece of headgear.

If I was presented with this, and asked to guess its price, my guess would have 3 figures in it, and start with a 2 or 3. It's that good.

Arrives in a fairly attractive cloth bag, making it easy to carry about, or attach to rucksacks. Feels light but solidly built, and materials seem perfectly high grade and suitably robust. Material and foam components are well finished, and nice touches like a quick-release strap, with its ultra thick and durable webbing, and the closable 3 air vents make this a pleasure to wear. It is as narrower a profile as it could be, and so feels tight but comfortingly so, rather than oppressively so. My initial mild claustrophobia I encountered when first putting it on can be attributed to the fact that this is the first full head helmet I have ever put on, and it passed every quickly.

The only thing that slightly concerns me is the reduction in all round visibility which would come with any full head helmet, and so I guess can't be avoided.

It does look slightly ridiculous on me, as I am very tall and thin, & weigh just 9 stone, but it looks a lot better on me if I wear it with a BMX dirt bike style chest protector, which bulks me up a bit. I remain confident that if I ever pitch off my Airwheel at speed, I'm not going knock my teeth out, break my nose, or damage my brain or eyes. I instinctively trust this headgear.

I use this for Airwheeling my way round the countryside and over rough terrain, and in Winter, or when I need a camera helmet, for a GoPro curved standard mount sits perfectly in numerous places on this helm. In the summer I will probably wear a light cycling helmet or none at all, but on colder or rainer days, this will be perfect.

I've ordered the dark visor as well and that fits quickly and easily in a way that suggests it won't break with repeated swap-outs.

What a great helmet - buy 2 before they realise their mistake and put the price up - for I would (and perhaps feel I should) have paid 4 times as much for something this good.

In general I don't write positive reviews. I am hard to impress, and this did it. I am slightly annoyed about that. But also very pleased I've got one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value, 4 April 2013
Helmet is much better than described or seen in the pics. Nice comfy padding, 3 good vents, mouth guard rubber thingy (lol) comes up to cover the nose & best of all a brilliant easy to use with gloves on fastener, It just pushes in & ratchets up & releasing it is just as easy with a tug on the red tag. Looks smart as well I'm well happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill pressie, 14 Mar 2014
Bought for my husband's birthday. Received in good time, in perfect condition and very pleased with the item. It's light but robust, smart and racy and I intend to get another for myself very soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value helmet!, 28 May 2013
I bought this helmet because I'm brand new to biking, not sure I like it & didn't want to get stung a fortune to potentially turn around in a few months and decide I don't like it.

I do like it and I love the helmet. It's a great fit, very comfortable, visibility and ventilation are great & frankly, it looks good too although I will be getting a black visor for it rather than the clear one. Ghost bikes got it to me in next to no time.

All in all - exactly as billed.