Colour: Light Green|Change

on 13 January 2013
My daughter (12 years) loves her new school bag and has been asked several times where she got it from!
on 17 April 2013
Well made, nice to look at, delivered on time. Wife uses it for work, carries two (almost full) A4 lever arch files plus phone, keys etc.
just the job.
on 10 January 2013
Lovely bag. Well made with a good quality interior. My 9 year old loved it, excellant size for a new school bag.
on 22 November 2012
This is a beautiful bag, it has lots of pockets and sections, perfect for everyday use and can even fit a few nappies in it!!
Beautifully made and a lovely material. I get people asking me where it came from everywhere I go!
on 11 January 2013
Bought this bag for my partner, she picked it herself iand I ordered it for her for xmas.It arrived in 2- days,which I thought was excellent! She is absolutly over the moon with it becouse its quirky and cool.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this bag and it arrived just two days after - was pleasantly surprised at this as I hadn't paid any postage and I wasn't expecting it for another week! The bag itself is beautifully made and has lots of little pockets and sections and so is perfect for general, everyday use. The colours are bright, I love the pattern and the material is also great, not flimsy at all. Love it, would definitely recommend it to anyone!
on 15 January 2013
I really like owls, and satchel-style bags, so this is great! There's plenty of room, loads of pockets and a nice shoulder strap.
on 3 January 2014
I bought this for my eleven year old daughter for school she hasn't yet used it for school though! However she has been using it during the holidays taking it to relatives and friends houses. She likes the different compartments and pockets, the bag has had some heavy books in it and so far so good. Will just have to see how it stands up at school! The laminate finish means it wipes clean too. My daughter loves the owl design and is very happy with the bag.
on 7 July 2013
The bag was much bigger than I expected it to be, and the silky cream lining fits well with the green. It fits A4 notebooks in perfectly and I look forward to using it for university. The many pockets are handy for phones and keys etc and it has a central pocket splitting the inside into two sections for easier use.

5 Stars.

I adore this bag.
on 7 December 2013
Was pleased that this came nicely boxed up, as it was a gift. Daughter loves it, quick delivery. Its used every day for school and shows no signs of wearing. You wont get large folders in it, but thats obvious as the size is given in description. Its still a good sized bag though and wipe clean.