5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise, surprise...
Published 23 months ago by Arelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Great bag but faulty fabric!
Bought red polka dot bag but very disappointed as all clothes ended up stained red! Returned item and sent another bag but same happened again, now also returned. I'm still struggling to get red dye out of cream trousers from the bag. Disappointing :(
Published 14 months ago by Mr MDJ Tozer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise, surprise..., 13 Oct 2012
I say surprise, surprise, because I ordered a Kirsty Polka Dot Print bag and instead, I got a floral print one. This isn't usually my thing, but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back. I have to say, though, I have got used to it, love it and it's very handy. Perfect for what I need. This wouldn't always be the outcome though, so I hope the next time I have a delivery, that it's exactly what I ordered :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag ideal for holidays, 19 Dec 2012
Is great for all,those things you need at the airport. Definitely recommend it. Goes across the body brilliantly. Would buy in other colours

1.0 out of 5 stars Great bag but faulty fabric!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: SwankySwans Girl's Kirsty Polka Print Crossbody Bag (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 14 Jan 2013
The bag itself is great. My one fault with it is that the inside zip pocket is too small. I thought it would extend the full width and depth of the bag. It is too small to even hold my purse.

1.0 out of 5 stars The colour of the bag stains, 30 Aug 2013
I ordered this bag for me to use on my holiday, I regret buying this bag, it stains on my white trousers, and was so disappointed. Please people do buy this bag, waste of money. I can't get a refund bag because the return date has gone pass

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice but zip broke within a week, 3 July 2013
I was pleased with the bag when I received it, but within a week of using it the zip went. Very disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Everythings pink, 11 Sep 2013
L. Reeves (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great bag and I really like it but having used it for just two weeks on holiday it has turned everything pink, including my Husbands t-shirt when he was holding the bag. It now looks old and tatty.

Very disappointed. Going to return it.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but poor quality, 18 Sep 2013
i was really pleased with the look of this bag, but part of the side seam started to come undone after the first week! Shame!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for the price, 19 Aug 2013
This bag is perfect for what I need. Lots of pockets to keep me organised and I like the design. The materials, however, are quite thin and the zipper feels cheap, so I don't think it will last very long.

4.0 out of 5 stars the bag, 10 April 2013
if you have alot of work to carry around brilliant, rather to large for every day. quality very good, price good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›