on 28 July 2014
Interesting and a nice story of a brothers love for his sister. I couldn't put this book down and read it back to back in a day. Afterlife of Billy Fingers is a must read for all.
on 10 August 2014
I think five stars because the book fulfilled it's promise and answered a lot of questions. It also awoke long distant memories and themes bringing me high over myself and giving me the world's outside of this one and a familiar glimpse of the eternal.It confirmed in me the experience that each one of us leaving this world goes on our own unique journey to wholeness and that whatever comes we are eternal.Also if we need the reassurance of being reunited with loved ones after death this is a reality too.Thank you I so enjoyed this story.It will make a difference to how I feel the rest of my lifetime!
on 4 December 2014
I have read many many books of this kind and over the years have become open hearted and open minded as to the nature of the human condition. Billy's account of his journey into the "afterlife" resonates so deeply and truly that my day to day existence will never be the same. Thank you Billy and Annie from the bottom of my heart and soul. I must share the magnificence of this book with everyone I know! Then I will live the rest of my life fearlessly and with great excitement and wonder, knowing with absolute certainty we are always supported and loved. Thank you! Thank you!
on 10 December 2014
I truly loved reading this book. I hated finishing it, so much so that I reread it. I have never done that with any book before. I believe in Life after death and the "heaven" thing, but was aware there was much more out there. I could never quite put my finger on what or find any reading to explain it to my understanding. Billy Fingers did just that for me. He is such a loveable rogue. Even if you dont believe in life after death, the story Annie tells is beautiful and down to earth . No frills or gimicks but told the way it is for her. Fantastic, brilliant a must read.
on 7 February 2015
There is no proof or evidence of this lady communicating with her deceased brother other than her word, of the voice of his that she hears in her head.
I've lost relatives yet none of them ever contacted or communicated to me before. Im not suggesting that there isn't such thing as people being able to communicate with the dead but why can't those who have been murdered communicate in exact detail to the police who it was that murdered them?
Why cant everybody contact their deceased love ones and get helpful advice like the author claims she did?
The author claims that her brother told her that the book needs to be written in order to help those living that would read it. But it what way does the book help anybody apart from the grieving author?
I think its a nice story but its probably a grieving woman going through a different form of grieving which just happens to manifest its way as voices in her head from her deceased brother.
Yes, she claims that he told her things about her friends and family that he couldn't have known, but they were things that she knew or could of potentially had access to knowing.
Although its a sweet story, im not convinced as i believe it is just that. .a sweet story.
on 2 January 2014
Im not sure about this book would be nice if it was real but seems way too sci-fi to be true nicely written could help people get over grief but could make things worse
on 14 January 2016
A very special book. Sharing the spiritual story of the journey of both a brother and sister, one on Earth, and one in the spiritual dimensions. From his physical incarnation on Earth through his transition to Spirit. It is a gem of a book. With riches shared by Billy. About his afterlife journey. But also the first author Annie's struggles with grief and trusting in her after death communication abilities. Which thankfully she did. And she and Billy gifted humanity this very special book.

I highly recommend it. Especially for grieving siblings.
on 30 July 2014
Best read I have ever taken on a holiday. Returned with a very different point of view from when I first picked it up. Everybody should read this book!
on 28 January 2015
A real honest account of one family's experiences of the afterlife. Answers so many questions and is easy to read. Heartily recommend this to others.
on 11 June 2014
I find stories of the afterlife and NDEs etc really comforting but this book just sounded like a fiction to me. I'm a sceptic by nature so perhaps I am being unfair but most of it just sounded like the kind of thing she might have read previously re after death "floating in space" I didn't like the way Billy interacted by asking then answering questions. He would say something like "the bright light was obviously bla bla" then say "how did I know this? ..bla bla bla" I can't imagine anyone I know talking like this. How do I know this? because no one talks like that. I didn't believe her story I'm afraid. I wish I did.Towards the end I struggled to finish the book as I just got bored by it. I'm surprised Raymond Moody gave the introduction to the book. It didn't help that I listened to it rather than read it and of course as usual, it was American which is always a bit of a turn off for me...unless it's crime thrillers. Disappointing although a spiritual friend recommended it very highly.