5.0 out of 5 stars a thought provoking book
I must start by praising the writer of this book for her courage in writing it, as of course the topic matter was bound to be open for ctricicism.
I must admit I have read many spiritual books and take each one as I find them, this one started slowly but then started to hold my attention more and more.
I must be honest I like this book, unless you chanel spirit...
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. P. F. Osullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars So the Afterlife is Basically a Loved Up Acid Trip ?
Published 6 months ago by Victoria

5.0 out of 5 stars a thought provoking book, 5 April 2013
I must be honest I like this book, unless you chanel spirit I don't think anyone can comment on how a person actually experiences this, or records their accounts of it, so I would imagine this was why a lot of it is in the authors frame of reference.
I have told friends to read this book and I like to be open minded, I am pleased to have read this book as it has made me think, and this has to be a good thing especially when we are dealing with spiritual matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the most beautiful confirmation of Life after death you will ever read, 25 April 2013
This is a well written book that is written from not only the heart but the soul too. Her story woke up in me a knowing about different worlds in the Afterlife. I have experienced things in my life time to know the difference between a story teller and the truth from the heart. This is one of those books. I couldn't put it down and then didn't want to end it at the same time. THIS IS A BEST SELLER!!!Read it and you will walk with Annie on her journey, you wont be disappointed.
THIS IS A BEST SELLER!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars So the Afterlife is Basically a Loved Up Acid Trip ?, 6 Jan 2014
I was intrigued by the book synopsis as had not come across any previous , purported on going after death exchange between someone living and deceased. While that element of the book was interesting and sounded genuine enough, I have to say I came away from the reading experience hoping there is more to what goes on after we die than what Billy described. To be honest, in summation , his experience sounds like being on a permanent psychedelic acid trip in blissed out communion with the "divine". Towards the end, the mystical Eastern stuff being described made me feel quite unsettled. I am not at all religious, I am "spiritual", but there was a good deal of Eastern religion in his experiences which suggested a hierarchical system of "divine" organization up there which does not sit easy with me at all. At least this was what was going on in HIS plane of experience. I would probably suggest it unwise to consider Billy's description of the afterlife as the final word on things and I for one hope to experience something other than an infinite acid trip when my time comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, 20 Mar 2013
J. Crawford "Jme" (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I have been reading spiritual books for probably 45 years and the change in the depth of information that was available then from what is coming through now illustrates better than almost anything else, the shift in consciousness of this planet. And this, I believe, is being orchestrated from the spiritual side of life! Just recently I read 2 unrelated books that gave incredible insight into 'life between lives' and then, The Afterlife of Billy Fingers comes along and reconfirms everything I have come to understand. But, most importantly, it is a love story. It shows, without a shadow of a doubt, that Love is truly all their is. Billy's love for his sister made all this possible. As well, it proves to me that people who are here and muddle through their lives with drug and alcohol addictions are not to be judged. Alot of them are not just errant young people gone wrong. Alot of them are very old and wise souls who are on a mission to learn through an incredibly difficult life. Non-judgment of these souls is essential for us to move forward in our ability to Love. Thank you to both Annie for her bravery, and Billy for his incredibleness!

1.0 out of 5 stars Chick lit., 8 Oct 2013
Surely the afterlife cannot look like the series of cartoon images this writer comes up with! Apart from that, her writing has all the hallmarks of chick-lit, not least the glamour images of herself with which she is promoting this book. (She does not look like that in live interviews.)

I bought two copies of it to give to friends, both of whom were short of money, and keen to read it because it carries Raymond Moody's Introduction. The Introduction itself is perhaps ironic, given Dr Moody's concessions to the effect that some people might disbelieve the writer. But it is a great pity that he lent it his support: it has led several of us into mistaking this boring-fantasy-prone writer for a noteworthy one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 April 2014
I found this offering totally disappointing and definitely not for me. Visions of floating in an afterlife of space? No I don't believe so. Struggled to reach the end.
I have faith in something beyond this earthly realm and that our soul goes on but not as depicted in this book. Just my honest opinion.
Not a big book and not cheap - make your own judgement.

5.0 out of 5 stars billy fingers, 4 Jun 2014
The Afterlife of Billy Fingers is the most powerful book I have read in a long time, I cried for so many reason after reading it, mostly, that it ended, that I felt so invigorated, that my whole being was in a wondrous place upon its final page. I connected to the place within its writing, I connected to Billy and I connected to Annie, now I feel a missing of them but at the same time a completeness of self. Thank you so very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED THIS BOOK, 9 April 2013
I enjoyed this book and thank Annie for writing it. If you have interest in the afterlife, this is a great book Billy shares more than any other person who has passed over. The descriptions of the various places he finds himself in is very informative and sounds magical. The book is so easy to read that I found myself unable to put it down. This is a must read! Thank you Billy and Annie for sharing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+!!, 5 May 2013
I love this book. It's sad at times, funny at times and very comforting. I would recommend this to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic 11/10, 30 Mar 2014
I've read many books on the topic but this one stands out. Billy is a wonderful man who teaches us from beyond the "grave" how our world works and what to do about it. I am so glad I got this. It's fantastic. I can't rate it high enough.