Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 12 March 2013
I basically bought this purely because David Tennant provides the voice of Twigs in the show, but I have to admit that the figure/character/actor is simply adorable and I love having a mini David Tennant (sort of) on my shelf!
on 26 July 2013
My son loves tree fu tom and was very excited wen he opened his tree fu presents worth the money nice sturdy toy
on 5 October 2013
Bought as a present for our nephew, who was very pleased with it. Was unable to get it in any high street shops. This was the best online price I found. It arrived promptly.
on 30 March 2015
Great for a stocking filler, over priced though. The moment my son played with it the top of the Avon snapped off so not the best quality.
on 16 December 2013
I bought this figure as David Tennant does the voiceover on Twigs and I collect everything that he does. The figure is really really cute and well worth the money...............
on 12 July 2015
Excellent service very quick delivery, was exactly as described and would definitely recommend. My 3 year old boy loves it.
on 19 May 2013
He cute and well made comes with his own little acorn. the series looks good and good value for money
on 30 July 2014
Great toy, but acorn lid is not durable for small hands
on 26 December 2015
toddler loves it especially easy to carry around
on 23 January 2015