on 10 October 2014
Brought for my son but after about 10mins he didn't play with it anymore as he said it wasboring. Sturdy little figure though but think it was slightly over priced!.
on 29 April 2013
We ended up buying this toy which is very good from a local retailer. Midco Toys said they had dispatched the item yet we hadn't received it. We checked with our local sorting office to see if it had been returned there as we had received no communication but nothing. Communication was poor. We were told it would be sent again but if we didn't receive it to get back in touch. This was a birthday present which I ordered well in advance. I got a refund which Amazon were very prompt at arranging. I got an apology from Midco Toys.
on 22 April 2013
A winner! My little grandson loves this Tree Fu Tom figure and will not let it out of his sight. I am assured that this figure is an essential addition to all discerning Tree Fu Tom collections!
Prompt delivery. Thank you.
on 27 January 2014
This figure is not worth the money at all!! My son loves Tree Fu Tom and when this figure arrived and less than two weeks later it was broke I was not impressed! It is really small and expensive for the quality of the product.
on 17 February 2014
What a brilliant little toy. I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she plays with it all the time. Really good quality and delivery was quick too.
on 2 December 2013
have purchased this as Christmas gift looks good and sure it will be loved by my grandson along with the other tree fu tom figures he has
on 21 April 2014
Disappointing. No arm movements or much of anything else. Could have been made more pro active. I don`t think that the head even moved
on 16 October 2014
Bought along with the outfit and other toys my Grandson was thrilled with his birthday present
on 4 August 2013
I like these Tree Fu Tom Toys because my son absolutely loves them. Well worth the money just to see the smile on his face!
on 29 December 2013
Brought for my 2 year old , he loves tom. nice size to fit into hand or pocket.
you don't need to stand all the time.

See one answered question