5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit for the Hero 3 Black, Amazing delivery speed!
Was a bit worried as I'm in the UK and this kit on checkout displayed a possible 5 week del date. Wow! I needn't have worried ordered Friday arrived Wednesday I have never experienced such rapid shipping from the US.

Published 19 months ago by Kingstinger

1.0 out of 5 stars My GoPro doesn't like the battery!
Published 19 months ago by jonboy40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit for the Hero 3 Black, Amazing delivery speed!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: EZOPower 2 x Battery + Charger + HDMI Cable for GoPro HERO3+, GoPro HD HERO3 (Compatible with GoPro AHDBT-201, AHDBT-301) (Electronics)

Charger great although takes about 4 hrs per battery to charge. Timed batteries (settings of 1080p W 60fps WiFi On) they last about 3 mins less than original.

Performed the same test that others had done on the sought after Wasabi batteries. Have now charged and fully discharged each of them 6 times with no issues. HDMI cable is well, an HDMI cable works as expect nice and long to. Not quite sure why they even bother to supply the SD card holder thing though, that went straight in the bin awful quality.

For price I am very happy worked out cheaper than the Wasabi kit, was actually in stock and I got an HDMI cable.

1.0 out of 5 stars My GoPro doesn't like the battery!, 26 May 2013
Waited a long time for this to come from the US (why don't Amazon make it clearer when the supplier isn't local?) only to find that one of the two batteries is no longer recognised by my GoPro after just 2 re-charges! Reading around, it seems other people have had similar problems with these replacement batteries. So... I have a charger, HDMI cable & nifty case to carry my data cards but I'll now be buying some official GoPro batteries to keep the camera going.