on 2 September 2013
It's a good product in reducing oil production for oily skin. I have combination to oily skin and purchased this product as I wante to see of it actually works. And it does. I saw a difference when I did and did not use it. As for pore refining I have been using other products in conjunction with this to reduce visible pores. And it may due to this or combination of this and other cream by have seen reduction is pore size. For the price of this product. It's well worth purchasing and having a go yourself.
on 27 January 2012
Many years ago I found a sample of this emulsion and I couldn't get over the results. I purchased it just recently and I can really see that my face got cleaner. I don't think it's gonna get perfect or even better at all, but I am happy with what the creams done. The blackheads are really not that visible and whichever are - I can finally remove them.
on 11 January 2013
Had a complete allergic reaction to it. Awful red rash on my face and neck and completely swelled up. Had to go to doctor and was put onto a course of steroids. Took 10 days to go back to normal. I've used other products on my face and never has this ever happened before. Would not recommend this range of products at all.
on 5 June 2014
Not in date
on 12 September 2011
The item was in excellent condition- as described. It was shipped the next day of my order and it arrived quickly.